Sign in to follow this  
Monkstown1

Added Shows? (MERGED)

Hi all, any idea when they will add second shows? A friend is gonna use his presale code for Dublin 1 while I'd like to use mine for Dublin 2. Is there a presale for added gigs?

At this moment there isn't any indication there will be added shows...

IF there are more shows, it will be announced on the site in the upcoming days...

IF there are more shows, it will be announced on the site in the upcoming days...

Another tour that won't come to Mexico City...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a shame, because it would be a sell out on every night. I get they didn't bring their I.E. tour, or whatever was the name, because not many people liked that album, or U2's Music in the last 20 years, but many loved Joshua Tree and that era. Us U2 old fans live of nostalgia, and have to put up with new songs in order to hear the old ones in concerts, not this time, and they're not coming!

It's a shame, because it would be a sell out on every night. I get they didn't bring their I.E. tour, or whatever was the name, because not many people liked that album, or U2's Music in the last 20 years, but many loved Joshua Tree and that era. Us U2 old fans live of nostalgia, and have to put up with new songs in order to hear the old ones in concerts, not this time, and they're not coming!

remember that it isn't necessary on the band... there are a lot of factors (venue availability, promoters, etc) involved in a tour... and sometimes these are not aligned to our side...

With live nation involved u2 could play any where any time.

This tour was not just put together this has been in the pipe line for nearly a year if not more

Looking for ticket price info specifically for Chicago...I have my presale code but really confused on any further information like how many tix for each code and ticket prices...

If anybody has additional links can you please provide...

Thx 

Looking for ticket price info specifically for Chicago...I have my presale code but really confused on any further information like how many tix for each code and ticket prices...

Thx 

http://www.ticketmaster.com/u2-the-joshua-tree-tour-2017-chicago-illinois-06-03-2017/event/0400518F97570F1B?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

If you click on Price Range in the box with the picture of the band, that's will tell you a general idea for prices.

Each code is good for 4 tickets.

Thx 

Check the FAQ link on the tour page as well.  But, so far no real info on prices except a large range ($35-$280 or so).  Seems like GA will be $70/ea.

With live nation involved u2 could play any where any time.

They can't play a venue that's been book by someone else or unavailable for other reasons. They also might not be able to move their equipment around fast enough to reach venues that maybe are free. They might be the biggest band of the world with the biggest grossing tours, but money can't pay for everything. 

Any idea specifically when the London Paris Rome and Amsterdam shows were added yesterday? And any thoughts of if and when they will add shows for the NA tour? Will it be prior to 10am?

Any idea specifically when the London Paris Rome and Amsterdam shows were added yesterday? And any thoughts of if and when they will add shows for the NA tour? Will it be prior to 10am?

from the folks at U2songs.com

• 09:00am GMT: All European shows go on sale.
  • 09:40am GMT: Amsterdam is announced as a sellout, and a second show is announced by the Promotor for July 30, 2017.
  • 09:45am GMT: Paris and Amsterdam are now both listed as sellouts at U2.com
  • 10:05am GMT: London is added to the sellout list at U2.com
  • 10:09am GMT: Second show for London is announced through Live Nation UK.
  • 10:14am GMT: Second show for Paris is announced through Live Nation France.
  • 10:23am GMT: Dublin is added to the sellout list at U2.com but local media reporting this was sold out in approximately 10 minutes.
  • 10:37am GMT: Live Nation announces that the Brussels show is a sell out.
  • 10:38am GMT: Second shows for Amsterdam, Paris and London now appearing on U2.com
  • 10:44am GMT: Second show for Rome announced through promoter.
  • 10:45am GMT: Rome and Berlin are both updated on U2.com to be shown as sold out. Second show for Rome added at U2.com
  • 11:30am GMT: Brussels finally updated on U2.com to show as a sell out.
  • 3:00pm GMT: Barcelona is showing as sold out on Ticketmaster, but has not yet been listed as a sell out on U2.com.