Sign in to follow this  
spicedparrot

Red Zone/VIP

Any details on what will be included/available for Red Zone or VIP seats? Will these both be on sale at the same time as the presale?

Do we know what the VIP packages consist of yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Do we know what the VIP packages consist of yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

I saw the VIP nation info for Europe.  Looked about the same at the I&E tour.  No word on the USA VIP.

There's no Red Zone listing for the London show on TM...

Strictly speaking, there are no RZ listings for any shows yet.  But, the RZ is clearly shown on the London TM map, so they'll be having it there as well.

I saw the VIP nation info for Europe.  Looked about the same at the I&E tour.  No word on the USA VIP.

Yeah, I don't see any US VIP info yet.  And the Europe VIP info was pretty sketchy too, actually--and only seemed (?) to apply to seats (i.e., no travel deals, etc., yet).  And nobody anywhere is saying boo about the Red Zone tickets, how much they are, etc.

That would be really nice to know!  They may (?) be one of the VIP options, or maybe just show up as a regular type of ticket.

Be sure that as soon as we receive an answer for this and all the unanswered question, these will be posted...

Obviously, the reason for wanting to know is hopefully we won't hit the ticketmaster on Wednesday morning to find out the Red Zone tickets are not on sale yet.  If there is no access to Red Zone on Wednesday morning, we'll be left with a decision whether or not to use our code for seated tickets or to wait in the hopes that the codes would get us Red Zone later. That would be an awful situation to be in.  I am sure they'd have thought through that and set up Red Zone for Wednesday, but it would be reassuring to hear that officially.  

Obviously, the reason for wanting to know is hopefully we won't hit the ticketmaster on Wednesday morning to find out the Red Zone tickets are not on sale yet.  If there is no access to Red Zone on Wednesday morning, we'll be left with a decision whether or not to use our code for seated tickets or to wait in the hopes that the codes would get us Red Zone later. That would be an awful situation to be in.  I am sure they'd have thought through that and set up Red Zone for Wednesday, but it would be reassuring to hear that officially.  

I'd bet a zillion dollars that presale codes can be used for RZ.  It's always been that way before (except way back, when RZ was sold through auction).  I'd guess that RZ will either be in the regular Weds. presale (for RH) or maybe the Weds. Fan Club VIP presale (again for RH)--depends on what "category" RZ tix are.  It would be nice to know before Weds. about this, for sure.

Its on our list of asks.. but I think last time around Red Zone was available in all presales, cannot see why that would not be the case

Actually, RZ tix are already available directly on stadium's sites but the prices are crazy. I checked on Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara.

Actually, RZ tix are already available directly on stadium's sites but the prices are crazy. I checked on Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara.

What??  That doesn't sound legit.  Nobody actually has any tix before Weds.  Maybe the stadium has some allotment which they're selling now(?).  I don't know--something seriously hinky about this.  We should tell the mods.  I've seen resellers list (fictitious, but expected) tix before onsale dates, but never an actual venue itself.

yes, I was surprised too to see tickets on sale before public sales but here they are (link removed)

Edited by mich40
resell site link

Yeah, I just checked, and Levi's stadium itself is definitely not selling any U2 tix--their website just redirects you to the TM listing.  You must have been on a reselling site (these often adopt names that sound like they're the actual venue, etc.--but aren't).

What??  That doesn't sound legit.  Nobody actually has any tix before Weds.  Maybe the stadium has some allotment which they're selling now(?).  I don't know--something seriously hinky about this.  We should tell the mods.  I've seen resellers list (fictitious, but expected) tix before onsale dates, but never an actual venue itself.

If you can send me a link, we can look into it.

Its on our list of asks.. but I think last time around Red Zone was available in all presales, cannot see why that would not be the case

It was.

yes, I was surprised too to see tickets on sale before public sales but here they are (link removed)

Nope--that's a reseller, NOT the actual Levi's Stadium site.  This is typical for resellers (and why the prices are so high).  And they don't actually have any of those tix (yet).

Edited by mich40

Anyone have a guess as to whether Red Zone will be available for Rose Bowl on Thursday? I am in the Wires presale group. 

Who knows.  Depends in part on whether they hold some RZ back for Wires (they probably will).  Also, keep in mind that there will likely be a second Rose Bowl show (day after the first).