Sign in to follow this  
spicedparrot

Red Zone/VIP

Who knows.  Depends in part on whether they hold some RZ back for Wires (they probably will).  Also, keep in mind that there will likely be a second Rose Bowl show (day after the first).

Also keep in mind that at this time, there is no announcement for additional shows.

How much were the Red Zone tix for IE?   Can the mods find out how much they will be for this tour?

Info is being updated as it comes... please keep checking periodically the board / site...

How much were the Red Zone tix for IE?   Can the mods find out how much they will be for this tour?

Info is being updated as it comes... please keep checking periodically the board / site...

ok thank you

How much were the Red Zone tix for IE? Can the mods find out how much they will be for this tour?

ok thank you

Are Red Zone tix usually on the floor (standing only).  Or are there actually seat ones too (in past concerts).  Asking as I want to bring my parents along but they don't want to be in a mosh pit.

NVM: found answer on ticketmaster where the layout of the concert is available now and shows red zone right by stage (for Rose Bowl anyway).

Edited by kath00

I have done RZ a number of times for I+E plus 360 and there were no seats except a few fold out seats that they would not allow anyone to sit on during the concert.  It is all standing although there is a lot of room to move around.

I see that the RZ tickets are 315 Euros for Croke park, so will be similar prices all round.

Are Red Zone tix usually on the floor (standing only).  Or are there actually seat ones too (in past concerts).  Asking as I want to bring my parents along but they don't want to be in a mosh pit.

NVM: found answer on ticketmaster where the layout of the concert is available now and shows red zone right by stage (for Rose Bowl anyway).

Red Zone looks as if is a standing area on one side of the stage

Here is the London layout (small stage is shaped like Joshua Tree) 16590s.gif

As mentioned previously, there are Croke Park Red Zone tickets on TicketMaster. I am hoping to get Twickenham Red Zone tickets and these are not listed.

I really hope this is resolved before the presale opens tomorrow.  

Regular GA--yes, although if you're OK w/being 5-10 rows back you could go mid- or maybe even late afternoon and get that close with little problem.  With RZ, the whole RZ is pretty darn close, so unless you want to be on the RZ rail (or very close to it) you can get there much later.

No... Redhill is the presale group for longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 24 Dec, 2016, have access from the first day of the presale.)

Fan Club VIP is a special package offered on the different ticketing systems...

No... Redhill is the presale group for longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 24 Dec, 2016, have access from the first day of the presale.)

I am in the Redhill group. Can I use my code for the Fan Club VIP tix?

I am in the Redhill group. Can I use my code for the Fan Club VIP tix?

We asked for more details about what the VIP Club tix provides... as soon as we get an answer, we will post it...

Max, thanks for sharing all that you know as soon as you're informed of new details. You and the other mods have been doing a great job with sharing info. I just wish they would tell you guys more info that could be shared about ticket prices. I've just got a bad feeling that they're not going to tell you until after the presales have started.

It could happen... so it is best to keep checking periodically the site, here in the zoo and the FAQ in the help page... (glad that most browsers have multiple tabs!!!) =)

I noticed that VIP packages aren't for sale until 12:00 noon...after the Wires group goes on sale at 9:00 am. Does that mean VIP seats won't be available until noon on Thursday?

Yes I have the same question/complaint.  Do we have to wait 3h to try for VIP tickets, which we know nothing about the details of?  By that time, likely the shows will be sold out!  It seems pretty darn lame...

I'm in the same boat as everyone else, wondering what the VIP packages entail, cost, and why they aren't on sale until Thursday at noon.  For i+e, we did the travel package but we knew well in advance what it included and could plan for the cost!  I keep checking my email, checking the FAQ's, and reading the forums.  I've even resorted to Google to see if anyone anywhere at all has info.  So frustrating!  I plan to be at the Cleveland show no matter what but...