Sign in to follow this  
spicedparrot

Red Zone/VIP

Mods - will a further batch of RZ tickets be available in the Wires selection of the presale?

not sure... will ask though

Any answers ????? I didn't get up at 4am for this crap!

ok, no need to multiple post we hear you. Plenty of people getting tix they want, any answer to what?

The Red Zone has been a farce for Twickenham. To start with no option to buy red zone. Eventually got an option for red zone, all gone. No password required. As others have pointed out, probably touts have got the lot. Red zone is partially for charity, so now the scum bag touts will be making money on selling tickets that are supposed to do some good for charity. It makes my blood boil.

Honestly, every single time there is some hassle, error, f up on getting tickets.

Got a decent seat in the end and saved a few pounds, but so, so disappointed

why red zones weren't available for London and why they didn't need a password to buy, Sorry just annoyed.

understandable. Am forwarding comments and concerns.

The Red Zone has been a farce for Twickenham. To start with no option to buy red zone. Eventually got an option for red zone, all gone. No password required. As others have pointed out, probably touts have got the lot. Red zone is partially for charity, so now the scum bag touts will be making money on selling tickets that are supposed to do some good for charity. It makes my blood boil.

Honestly, every single time there is some hassle, error, f up on getting tickets.

I did get Red Zone tickets - it's box office collection only with ID, so can't resell them very easily to strangers.

GA tickets are posted out though.

Complete and utter disgrace.

Like others, I work hard, and follow the group across the globe whenever I can, and when finances allow. Our loyalty is unquestionable.

And then to learn that my pre sale code is worth absolutely NOTHING when it comes to trying for the tickets I want (RZ at Croke) - you can't even put this into words.

Complete and total disgrace and shambles. Someone needs to be accountable.

Like others, I work hard, and follow the group across the globe whenever I can, and when finances allow. Our loyalty is unquestionable.

And then to learn that my pre sale code is worth absolutely NOTHING when it comes to trying for the tickets I want (RZ at Croke) - you can't even put this into words.

Oh my. Has this happened to all USA shows as well?

100% agree....  absolute disgrace!

I did get Red Zone tickets - it's box office collection only with ID, so can't resell them very easily to strangers.

GA tickets are posted out though.

That does at least hopefully screw the touts, but still annoying that no code was required.

I am beyond pissed off about this, no RZ loaded because TM screwed then when they were loaded no code was required, nice touch really nice.

Messed about so much the GA tickets were sold out so have ended up with seats, not what I wanted but what are you supposed to do, risk leaving it till the general onsale which will be an even bigger cluster f*ck than this morning.

Every time I say I'm done with this crap & every time I come back for more, I think this may well be the last straw.

They should allow us to use unused codes in another pre-sale when the extra dates are announced.

Won't happen though.

Couldn't agree more with these recent posts.  It just always seems for the last few tours, however well you prepare yourself for these presales they always throw a curveball to ensure there is some hitch.  I know you can't please everyone, but they're it seems there is always some problem...

I am beyond pissed off about this, no RZ loaded because TM screwed then when they were loaded no code was required, nice touch really nice.

Messed about so much the GA tickets were sold out so have ended up with seats, not what I wanted but what are you supposed to do, risk leaving it till the general onsale which will be an even bigger cluster f*ck than this morning.

Every time I say I'm done with this crap & every time I come back for more, I think this may well be the last straw.

100% agree mate... same as you - genuinely reckon I'll actually give it a miss and spend the money on a nice holiday in the sun.... first tour missed since War Tour but had enough of this garbage

Neither Ticketmaster nor U2 will give any thought to what happened this morning, they know that the gigs will sell out so what's a few pissed off die hard fans in the grand scheme of things.

I've just got tickets to see my favourite band, I should be bouncing but I'm not, I feel angry & ripped off.

100% agree mate... same as you - genuinely reckon I'll actually give it a miss and spend the money on a nice holiday in the sun.... first tour missed since War Tour but had enough of this garbage

You can keep trying.  Presales are open until Friday.

Hello everybody!, got 2 RED zone tickets for Barcelona show, so excited, and in the spanish ticket link appeared as sold out, in one hour!!, but if anybody will help me, cause in the buying process didn't ask for the presale code, do i have still 4 tickets left or just 2?, i don't know what happened or if it's ok this way without the code, does it mean that anybody could buy tickets today?, i don't understand, comments please!

Thx.

There's no Red Zone listing for the London show on TM...

I purchased 4 tickets for Twickenham this morning with my presale code.

My TM confirmation states "Standing & Red Zone".....although I didn't click for Red Zone (don't really want to be in RZ, I would rather be on the pitch) so not really sure why the confirmation shows RZ.

I paid standard price , £70 + £8.24 booking fees.