Sign in to follow this  
spicedparrot

Red Zone/VIP

I am beyond pissed off about this, no RZ loaded because TM screwed then when they were loaded no code was required, nice touch really nice.

Messed about so much the GA tickets were sold out so have ended up with seats, not what I wanted but what are you supposed to do, risk leaving it till the general onsale which will be an even bigger cluster f*ck than this morning.

Every time I say I'm done with this crap & every time I come back for more, I think this may well be the last straw.

100% agree mate... same as you - genuinely reckon I'll actually give it a miss and spend the money on a nice holiday in the sun.... first tour missed since War Tour but had enough of this garbage

You can keep trying.  Presales are open until Friday.

I wanted Red Zone, not GA & not seats, the screwing about until Twickenham RZ were actually put up there so you could see them meant that the GA allocation had gone by that time so I went for seats.

The fact that you didn't even have to put your code in for the RZ tickets is an even bigger kick in the nuts. 

The Wire presale will be even worse & the normal onsale will be crazy.

I am beyond pissed off about this, no RZ loaded because TM screwed then when they were loaded no code was required, nice touch really nice.

Messed about so much the GA tickets were sold out so have ended up with seats, not what I wanted but what are you supposed to do, risk leaving it till the general onsale which will be an even bigger cluster f*ck than this morning.

Every time I say I'm done with this crap & every time I come back for more, I think this may well be the last straw.

100% agree mate... same as you - genuinely reckon I'll actually give it a miss and spend the money on a nice holiday in the sun.... first tour missed since War Tour but had enough of this garbage

You can keep trying.  Presales are open until Friday.

I wanted Red Zone, not GA & not seats, the screwing about until Twickenham RZ were actually put up there so you could see them meant that the GA allocation had gone by that time so I went for seats.

The fact that you didn't even have to put your code in for the RZ tickets is an even bigger kick in the nuts. 

The Wire presale will be even worse & the normal onsale will be crazy.

I've calmed down a bit, but I've just remembered that people were posting about no Red Zone on ticket master yesterday. Now, although Rz does now appear, it strikes me as a complete after thought hence the no code required error. The lack of red zone option should have been tackled yesterday. If I were running things it would have been my top priority over all other work to ensure it was sorted prior to the pre sale starting. There should have been a separate link for Rz tickets. It's not rocket science to realise that a lot of fan club memebers would be wanting these tickets and it should have been sorted. Honestly, the mind boggles as to the intelligence of whoever is running this shambles.

I got my GA for Twickenham in less than 30 seconds at 9 sharp. I had no option for RZ then. I am sorry for all of those who experienced problems. 

I've not calmed down, if anything I'm even more pissed off than I was earlier.

Yet again the die hards who pay their subscriptions every year get screwed over by the band & Live Nation / Ticketmaster.

There is some kind of presale screw up every time they tour, we shouldn't be surprised should we?

Do you think all RZ tickets went on sale or just a small allocation? So any chance some more might appear for Wires group and some more when general sale starts?

Also, above post says GA available for 40 mins. Will more be available for WIres group? Otherwise a presale code for that group is waste of time.

Elgee those are regular GA tickets. The RZ were 265 pounds.

I know, that's what I thought, but the confirmation email I received and also my TM receipt shows Red Zone -

(tried to screen grab from TM but can't get it posted to site, so that's a copy of the TM receipt that i got.

Lauren, you're going to U2 - The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Standing & Red Zone!

the amount debited however is 4x standing tickets.

I got my redzone for Dublin ok, TM had a separate listing.

But I tried for London and that photo verification thing kept bombing. It is fixed now, but all redzone tickets gone. I'll try again on the general sale.

Well that was a clusterf*ck and a half! A few questions if anyone can help?...... will my codes work for tomorrows presale and will they have red zones (croke) for sale again then? and if so will the cock up from today be fixed so only fan club memebers with codes get red zone presales?

Well that was a clusterf*ck and a half! A few questions if anyone can help?...... will my codes work for tomorrows presale and will they have red zones (croke) for sale again then? and if so will the cock up from today be fixed so only fan club memebers with codes get red zone presales?

Spongebob, my understanding is that you'll still be able to use your Red Hill presale code right up until presale ends on Friday at 5pm.

Some of the site mods have indicated that the tickets should be released in batches, so you may get lucky tomorrow.

i set my laptop up an hour before presale started and had the TM page opened.....the clock ticked down for presale to start and I didn't actually have to click on anything; as soon as the countdown ended for the sale to start, the TM page I was on automatically loaded to the ticket option page, so that might be worth trying if you're aiming for GA /RZ tickets for Croke in tomorrow's sale.

Good luck!

Edited by Elgee71

Would like to know the answers to those questions too.  Also would like to know whether there will be GA Pitch 2 available tomorrow or whether they're completely all gone in today's pre-sale.

Also looking at the spacing of the dates so far do we think there will be a Croke 2 on the Sunday?

Yes, your code is good through Friday.  Keep trying.

Your code works from the start of the presale to the end of the presales (Friday, Jan. 13, 5pm, venue local time)

Red Zone *might* be available - As far as I understand, the situation is being checked. If there is any update we will post it...

It would be nice if we could get an official statement on the current situation for ticket availability to stop folk - me included - trying for tickets throughout the remainder of the day which would be a waste of time and effort.

Still completely stunned at what can only be described as a  shambles disaster by a bunch of incompetent fools. :angry:

I'll be trying again tomorrow, but really disillusioned by the state of affairs with this one...........will seriously considering if it's worth subscriptions for next year!!  <_<

agree with grifty's post, an official statement would be good

all noted, passed on and requested... 

Hello everybody!, got 2 RED zone tickets for Barcelona show, so excited, and in the spanish ticket link appeared as sold out, in one hour!!, but if anybody will help me, cause in the buying process didn't ask for the presale code, do i have still 4 tickets left or just 2?, i don't know what happened or if it's ok this way without the code, does it mean that anybody could buy tickets today?, i don't understand, comments please!

Thx.

Looks the same for all venues with RZ. I got same for Berlin. And I'm quite dissapointed about that. Shall TM require additionally a pre-sale code for final confirmation of purchase? :mellow: