Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

How do I get my presale code?

I'm u2.com fan from years ago but in this tour I have the Wire Group..WHY????? i'm the last tour i have Exper. code...WHY??? 

I'm u2.com fan from years ago but in this tour I have the Wire Group..WHY????? i'm the last tour i have Exper. code...WHY??? 

the most likely explanation is that you let lapse your paid subscription in between tour presales...

Hi,

I want to purchase pre-sale tickets for the New Jersey show. I see my code when I log in, but where is the actual link to buy them when they go on sale? Is it through Ticketmaster, or this website?  Also, I never got an email with my code or other details. Just the initial tour announcement. Am I missing an email? Thanks for any help!

Code should be in your account info, not on emails (in my experience).

You buy through TM and you will see a field for the code, just type it there and it will give you access.

Dates and times, from the tour section:

• Wednesday, Jan. 11, 9am - Presales open for 'Red Hill Group' (longtime subscribers)

• Thursday, Jan. 12, 9am - Presales open for 'Wires Group' (new subscribers)

• Friday, Jan. 13, 5pm - Presales end

• Monday, Jan. 16 & Tuesday Jan. 17 – Public on sale (start times to be annouced)

All times local to venue and city.

the page ---> http://www.u2.com/tour

• Wednesday, Jan. 11, 9am - Presales open for 'Red Hill Group' (longtime subscribers)

• Monday, Jan. 16 & Tuesday Jan. 17 – Public on sale (start times to be annouced)

Do we use the link on U2.com and click the city we want or do we go to the Ticket Master website separately? 

You should be able to do it either way.

Do we use the link on U2.com and click the city we want or do we go to the Ticket Master website separately?

the U2.com link will get you to the ticketing service of the venue / city in question..

Hi Michelle!

So, we don't go to the tour page here at U2.com and click on the event and enter a waiting room already logged into our account here to purchase tickets. Correct?

Instead, we go to TM and enter our U2.com member presale code for whichever venue we're purchasing tickets.

If we are purchasing multiple venues, would we need to re-enter our code for each venue? I think the answer is yes?

Hi Michelle!

So, we don't go to the tour page here at U2.com and click on the event and enter a waiting room already logged into our account here to purchase tickets. Correct?

Instead, we go to TM and enter our U2.com member presale code for whichever venue we're purchasing tickets.

If we are purchasing multiple venues, would we need to re-enter our code for each venue? I think the answer is yes?

Yes, that's how it usually has worked in the past.

Hi Michelle!

Sorry about that.  Not sure what happened to my response.  You can do either.  As Max said, from U2.com, you will be redirected to the ticketing site.

woohoo ... 4x seats Paris are in ... our boys (then 9 and 11) will have a grand first concert ever !

With the 4 tickets allowed for presale purchase, can you buy 2 to one venue and 2 to a different one?   Or is it 4 per venue?

multiple venues

woohoo ... 4x seats Paris are in ... our boys (then 9 and 11) will have a grand first concert ever !

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

It just happens that our youngest son is home sick today, so I'm  not at work ... So very relaxing not having to order tickets with the chance of being "caught in the act"  ;) .

So he already knows we're in and is very excited already. Of course he has seen several tour vids already and I showed him pictures of the Stade de France ... But I can't wait to see their faces when we're actually there!