ceruzzi

GA or Red Zone?

Larry's drumsticks.

This made me giggle a bit ;)

My heart couldn't leave it. ;)

Larry's drumsticks.

ha! touche.  shouldn't be on forums at work or i make mistakes like that   :mellow:

Is there any futher information on buying RED zone? I just got the email but it says nothing on purchasing RED zone. Ticketmaster either...

Is there any futher information on buying RED zone? I just got the email but it says nothing on purchasing RED zone. Ticketmaster either...

We have not received any additional info as of yet. Keep checking.

Larry's drumsticks.

ha! touche.  shouldn't be on forums at work or i make mistakes like that   :mellow:

It added some comic relief for this Larry girl and took my mind back to the David Letterman Top Ten with them.

I emailed today with similar question to Levi's Stadium (Santa Clara, CA) They just answered that "Children are allowed at this concert". No particular age restrictions. Anyways I'm still concerned to take my 9 yo daughter. I mean it's overcrowded show, etc. Not sure if it's safe for kids.

I think your daughter would be perfectly safe in GA.  The only concern would be that she won't be able to see anything unless you are somewhere on the rail.  

I am in wires group not sure why this is my 5th year as member but who cares. 

Anyhow does anyone know if I sign in first thing on thursday 9am sharp should I be able to get GA tickets or not?

For the past few tours there were three tiers regarding the pre-sale fan club members. For this tour there are only two. I believe (don't quote me) I think you have to hit the 10 year mark before you can get into the higher tier. This is my 25th year as a paid member maybe one day they will offer up backstage passes for those who pass x amount of years as members.

Edited by K5Jon

This is what TicketMaster UK says:

Red Zone standing access is as per assigned entry route on tickets only.
No under 16's will be allowed on the pitch unless accompanied by an adult. Standing tickets only available to persons aged 14 and over.

All under 16's entering the stadium to be accompanied by Parent or Guardian.

Thanks so much for posting this. I can't find any info about GA age limits at US venues; has anyone else? khoobo, where on the TM site did you see this information? Maybe that will help us in the US find it! Thanks again!! :)

It is in the upper part of the web page. This might be just law restriction for EU. No clue if that applies for US leg, too...

post-572778-0-45117400-1484120521_thumb.jpg

REDZONE BERLIN. Tics are in da house.  B)  :D  :P

Congratulations!

And surprisingly, I didn't have to enter any pre-sale code. I accessed TM website directly via link at U2.com while I was logged in my account. Maybe that's why... :o But everything worked so smooth... ;)

And surprisingly, I didn't have to enter any pre-sale code. I accessed TM website directly via link at U2.com while I was logged in my account. Maybe that's why... :o But everything worked so smooth... ;)

tried Berlin and it asks for code every time...

tried Berlin and it asks for code every time...

For Rome there is no code required for VIP packages.

no clue what happened, but I genuinely didn't enter any code. And my credit card is charged already and I got my confirmation via email and on my TM account as well. :o

How much did they cost?

you can find a price on official TM Germany site

Standing by for RZ in Tor, but wanted RZ for Dublin and was about to buy them, but saw tiny tiny tiny  PRINT that said kids under 16 not allowed on pitch. Whew, that would have sucked. So got nice seats. But no such age limit in Tor luckily.

Standing by for RZ in Tor, but wanted RZ for Dublin and was about to buy them, but saw tiny tiny tiny  PRINT that said kids under 16 not allowed on pitch.

Are you under 16? The full text is "No under 16's will be allowed on the pitch unless accompanied by an adult."

Was able to quickly secure red zone for Toronto with Red Hill presale code - definitely needed the code !  Very smooth - under two minutes from start to finish.

Was able to quickly secure red zone for Toronto with Red Hill presale code - definitely needed the code !  Very smooth - under two minutes from start to finish.

same here for Gillette.  $354.  will call pick up only.  lower level singles were in 130 row 9 and 111 row 17 for $285 + fees.  now just have to hope I can make the show!!

same here for Gillette.  $354.  will call pick up only.  lower level singles were in 130 row 9 and 111 row 17 for $285 + fees.  now just have to hope I can make the show!!

Yup - total was $350 per ticket with the surcharges.