Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

More info on ticket types, what's available in presale, RZ, etc.?

On Ticketmaster UK - can see RZ for Croke Park but not for Twickenham??? any ideas why?

No, and that freaks me out.

There should be updates later...

is RZ Twickenham going to be in presale??

yes, awaiting link update

20mins to go and that Red Zone still not listed for Twickenham.  Do I buy GA tickets at 9am or wait for Ticketmaster to get around to releasing Red Zone at an unspecified date/time?

20mins to go and that Red Zone still not listed for Twickenham.  Do I buy GA tickets at 9am or wait for Ticketmaster to get around to releasing Red Zone at an unspecified date/time?

Working on it... patience...

Can I get a clear "Yes Red Zone tickets will be available at 9am" or a "No, but wait and they'll appear later"

Can I get a clear "Yes Red Zone tickets will be available at 9am" or a "No, but wait and they'll appear later"

We are trying to get details right now. Patience please

Croke Park loaded with no tickets available GA at 9am - how?? Didn't even get as far as presale code 

Edited by KazzyL

We are trying to get details right now. Patience please

Red Zone should be available under Standing

Well Red Zone tickets appeared as a sub option on standing rather than as a separate ticket type like for other venues.  Managed to secure 2 Red Zone and 2 GA.  Happy bunny.

Croke Park loaded with no tickets available GA at 9am - how?? Didn't even get as far as presale code 

still available

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 09.04.59.png

Well Red Zone tickets appeared as a sub option on standing rather than as a separate ticket type like for other venues.  Managed to secure 2 Red Zone and 2 GA.  Happy bunny.

Plus Twickenham didn't require (or ask for) the pre-sale code on the Web Portal (where I bought 2 x Red Zone tickets), so I bought the 2 x GA tickets on my phone which did require the code.  I hope they don't cancel my Red Zone tickets.

What's going on. When I enter my Red Hill code no option appears for Red Zone. 

for what city are you entering the code?

For Twickenham 

What's going on. When I enter my Red Hill code no option appears for Red Zone. 

For Twickenham you had to choose Red Hill Group OR VIP Red

I cant see ANY tickets available at Crome Park Dublin ?/ Whats going on - I have the code - but nowhere to enter it or even see any tickets?? (I want Red Zone?) - anyone else been able to buy ??

It doesn't give me the option to chose Red Zone for Twickenham, there is only the option of Red Hill Group ???

It doesn't give me the option to chose Red Zone for Twickenham, there is only the option of Red Hill Group ???

rz_zpsepxewurj.png