Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

More info on ticket types, what's available in presale, RZ, etc.?

It doesn't give me the option to chose Red Zone for Twickenham, there is only the option of Red Hill Group ???

rz_zpsepxewurj.png

This is what I saw.  Note the padlock on red Hill needing pre-sale code, but Red Zone not locked, no code required, so presumably they've now sold out if option not available.  I had similar problem for I&E tour and ended up buying Premium VIP Party tickets which were a huge rip off even though I only wanted GA or Red Zone.

Is ANYTHING available at Dublin?? What the point of the pre-sale if it doesn't work??

very popular venue, as always, GA you might need to keep trying, seats available, just checked

way to screw up again U2 with the presale. RedZones don't need a damn code!

noted, concerns passed on...

From 9 am no Croke tix available at all. Have refreshed repeatedly since then. What gives?

Its a JOKE - a total joke. I have been on line since 8;55 - no Croke park Dublin,  tickets available to me with ,my special "pre-sale" code - but seats appearing already allover Seatwave and other re-seelign sites. What IS the point of this subscription that I pay year on year??

Edited by darenkell

No Croke tix from 9am. Does anyone check to see if "subscribers" are real people and not just companies looking to resell? There's got to be some way to limit presales to actual human fans. My best friend since the age of 12 and I have been planning to see U2 in Dublin since 1993, and this was it. Our time to go (she lives in the US and I live in the UK). So depressed.

For Croke go in via U2 front page link. Just checked and no probs if want tickets except red zone.

You can TRY to buy them - but then it just says "no tickets available" - in ALL areas?? 

No Croke tix from 9am. Does anyone check to see if "subscribers" are real people and not just companies looking to resell? There's got to be some way to limit presales to actual human fans. My best friend since the age of 12 and I have been planning to see U2 in Dublin since 1993, and this was it. Our time to go (she lives in the US and I live in the UK). So depressed.

Same here - I am gutted.

For Croke go in via U2 front page link. Just checked and no probs if want tickets except red zone.

You can TRY to buy them - but then it just says "no tickets available" - in ALL areas?? 

tix still available as of 9.57 Am

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 09.56.54.png

tix still available as of 9.57 Am

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-01-11 at 09.56.54.png

Not here they aren't!!!  (Cant upload my screenshot) 

Edited by darenkell

Given up.

Transpires if you were logged into your Ticketmaster account (which you would be right?) - it doesn't show any of the tickets....so by the time I figured that out all the decent seats had gone to re-sellers. I am not paying 2 or 3 times face value - so I have given up.

I wish they had been more specific with the pre-sale email - and advised again sitting in Ticketmaster waiting for the pre-sale clock to tick down to pre-sale time - only to discover you cant actually BUY it through the Ticketmaster site unless you have entered anonymously via the U2 page - and not logged in prior.......

I really wanted to take my Wife and Son to the Red Zone and this was the only show we could go to.......devastated! 

Edited by darenkell

Croke Park loaded with no tickets available GA at 9am - how?? Didn't even get as far as presale code 

still available

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-01-11 at 09.04.59.png

Thanks bigwave, apols only replying now had to leg it once i got my tickets! only worked going through u2.com, once got on there had no issues at all!!

Now that the initial frenzy is over, I browsed the seat maps to see how much tickets in each section cost. Using Philly, here's what I was able to deduce:

$280 -- lower level close to stage

$155 -- lower level sides but farther from stage (sections 103-106, 115-118 in Philly), upper level side center sections

$100 -- lower level end opposite from stage, upper level side sections closer to stage

$70 -- back corners of stage (sections 123 and 136), lower level end opposite from stage, upper level side sections, GA

$35 -- upper level opposite end from stage

Those $70 tix on the back corners of the stage are the true bargains! Wish I had known they were there before I dropped $280 on my seats in the next section over. I wish we could have seen ticket prices and seat maps in advance of the sale!!

Now that the initial frenzy is over, I browsed the seat maps to see how much tickets in each section cost. Using Philly, here's what I was able to deduce:

$280 -- lower level close to stage

$155 -- lower level sides but farther from stage (sections 103-106, 115-118 in Philly), upper level side center sections

$100 -- lower level end opposite from stage, upper level side sections closer to stage

$70 -- back corners of stage (sections 123 and 136), lower level end opposite from stage, upper level side sections, GA

$35 -- upper level opposite end from stage

Those $70 tix on the back corners of the stage are the true bargains! Wish I had known they were there before I dropped $280 on my seats in the next section over. I wish we could have seen ticket prices and seat maps in advance of the sale!!

Whoa, you aren't kidding about those $70 tix.  I have tix in section 107 for $100 each.  Would love to have seen those $70 seats this morning...