Sign in to follow this  
JMLU2

Prices

Check some of the other threads.  Basically similar to recent prior tours, although info is still incomplete.

Thanks still looking around and even went to tm no prices Need to know this info soon lol thanks

From the news page article here :http://www.u2.com/news/title/the-joshua-tree-tour-2017/news/

Tickets for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 are on sale Monday, January 16th in Ireland, the UK and Europe and on Tuesday, January 17th in the US and Canada. Ticket prices start at €35.00 / £35.00 / $35.00 with general admission floor tickets at  €70.00 / £70.00  / $70.00.

Thanks I'll look again so excited to not have to travel this tour it's been a very long time since they were here in Cleveland Ohio the home of the rock and roll hall of fame Cleveland rocks U2

Anyone know about pricing for the Rose Bowl? 

EDIT: Specifically trying to figure out if Red Zone is going to be in the cards for us. 

Edited by namiry

No different than any other US venue.  RZ (if I & E was any guide) will be somewhere around $300 per (with fees, I paid c. 350 on the I & E tour).

No different than any other US venue.  RZ (if I & E was any guide) will be somewhere around $300 per (with fees, I paid c. 350 on the I & E tour).

Thanks. If I can get two RZ tix on my Wires presale on Thursday I will certainly do that. It's a ton of cash but this is a once in a lifetime show. 

just lifted this from u2songs.com (thanks guys :) - who are doing a great job too keeping tabs :

What are ticket Prices?

• Ticket pricing for Canada for seats ranges from $35 – 280. General admission is expected to be $70. There will be additional processing fees on top of this.
  • Ticket pricing for USA for seats ranges from $35 – 280. General admission is expected to be $70. There will be additional processing fees on top of this.
  • One site in Europe is suggesting prices for the Croke Park shows are between 39.50 Euro and 186.00 Euro, however this is not an official announcement of pricing and may change as tickets go on sale. 
    Ticketmaster IE shows a price range between €76.00 – €186.00. RED Zone tickets are priced at 315EUR.
  • Ticketmaster in Belgium is the first to list pricing: Seated runs between 41.00 Euro and 181.00 Euro with four price ranges. Standing Floor are listed at 76.00 Euro (Approximately 80$ USA) (RED) Zone floors are listed at 315.00 Euro.
  • In Amsterdam prices are similar, seats 38.50 Euro – 190.00 Euro with four price ranges. Standing floor are 77.00 Euro each. (RED) Zone for Amsterdam is 318.00 Euro.
  • In Berlin prices are also similar, 46.40 -207.40 Euro for seats. Standing floors are 86.70 Euro each. (RED) Zone were mis-priced and have been taken down.
  • In London prices will range 40.30 – 187 GBP for seats. Standing floors are 78.25 GBP. No word on (RED) Zone yet.

Thanks Bigwave! Good summary!

I'm just hoping that they'll provide more detailed information on the tiered pricing before we have to log in and buy tickets tomorrow.

I'm thinking based on these prices US Red Zone tickets will be in the $400 range including fees.  I so wanted do to it but that's a bit too much.

• In London prices will range 40.30 – 187 GBP for seats..

Hi BigWave... I really wish Ticketmaster (or someone) would confirm all of the price levels for seated tickets at Twickenham.  Is that too much to ask the day before they go on sale?  If you click the drop down arrow below the £40.30-£187 "range" then it just states two different prices, either £40.30 or £187 and nothing else in between.  I am sure this isn't the case but it really doesn't help me work out with my friends which tickets we want.

• In London prices will range 40.30 – 187 GBP for seats..

Hi BigWave... I really wish Ticketmaster (or someone) would confirm all of the price levels for seated tickets at Twickenham.  Is that too much to ask the day before they go on sale?  If you click the drop down arrow below the £40.30-£187 "range" then it just states two different prices, either £40.30 or £187 and nothing else in between.  I am sure this isn't the case but it really doesn't help me work out with my friends which tickets we want.

I agree- my friend is getting pre-sale tomorrow and me Thursday so be good to know what we'd like to go for.  Additionally we are taking the kids so want to know where we think would be best for them.

Thanks I'll look again so excited to not have to travel this tour it's been a very long time since they were here in Cleveland Ohio the home of the rock and roll hall of fame Cleveland rocks U2

Sorry about the Indians. Go Cubs!

Just found this for London

Tickets are priced at £35, £70, £100 and £170. This is the face value cost, and are as ever subject to change. A service charge will also be added on each purchase.

Tickets are priced at £35, £70, £100 and £170. This is the face value cost, and are as ever subject to change. A service charge will also be added on each purchase.[/size]

That's great info... where did you find that?

I haven't used ticketmaster for a while, can you select a specific price range when booking or does it just default to best available (highest price)?

Edited by Mark Thomas

I was there 2015. Visited from Northern Ireland, heading back there the day after Croke Park 2017! :)

I've family in Madison, 25 miles east of Cleveland on route 2 just off I90.

Really glad they're back in CLE.

Edited by yardie

Just found this for LondonTickets are priced at £35, £70, £100 and £170. This is the face value cost, and are as ever subject to change. A service charge will also be added on each purchase.[/size]

I haven't used ticketmaster for a while, can you select a specific price range when booking or does it just default to best available (highest price)?

Don't worry found the info in the TM blog. Guess the only remaining question is whether the £70 ticket price is just standing or wether there are seats and standing available at the same price point.

Tickets are priced at £35, £70, £100 and £170. This is the face value cost, and are as ever subject to change. A service charge will also be added on each purchase.[/size]

From here http://blog.ticketmaster.co.uk/music/u2-announced-huge-uk-date-heres-get-tickets-30621/?tm_link=tm_homeA_news2 

For ticketmaster you can either do best available or select a price range

Just found this for LondonTickets are priced at £35, £70, £100 and £170. This is the face value cost, and are as ever subject to change. A service charge will also be added on each purchase.[/size]

From here http://blog.ticketmaster.co.uk/music/u2-announced-huge-uk-date-heres-get-tickets-30621/?tm_link=tm_homeA_news2

For ticketmaster you can either do best available or select a price range

Sorted thanks!!!

Edited by Mark Thomas

You guys are lucky, at least your Ticketmaster site posted prices. Still no detailed pricing on the US tickets yet. The US Ticketmaster site doesn't appear to have a blog like the one you linked for that info so we're going into the presale blind in the US.

Hello -

The prices are on Ticketmaster's site; they're $35.00 - $280.00. When you pull up U2 and go to your particular date, in the top box, there are areas you can click on info such as prices, times,etc.

Unfortunately that is just a general range and doesn't provide details on the different price tiers. And it hasn't been confirmed yet whether $280 is truly the most expensive ticket or if there will be other price levels above that for VIP or Red Zone, etc. That's the key info that is still missing. Not sure why the EU Ticketmaster provided that info and the US Ticketmaster has not.