Sign in to follow this  
Jester007

Floorplan Brussels

I called ticketmaster.be an hour ago and they said the floorplan wasn't available yet.

"You'll probably be able to see that when you're in the process of buying tickets on wednesday" was the reply I got ...

On the same topic, has anyone found one for Amsterdam or Paris yet?

Edited by jojes

Typical answer from Ticketmaster...

and suddenly ticket prices change etc...

I hope there won't be a second Coldplay catastrophe regarding the ticket sales (in particular for general ticket sale on Monday)

I heard about Coldplay being such a disaster ...

Not sure yet if we'll use the presale code for another venue and try our luck in the general sale on monday. Amsterdam and Paris are presale options too, but then I might miss out on Brussels ...

Edited by jojes

Interestingly Ticketmaster UK has everything in place already... It is like being a diferent company in UK. I'm quite dissapointed about Germay webpage as well. (sort of same stuff as France or Belgium)

looks like uncomplete as ther is no RedZone indication

I saw the seating plan for Croke Park indicating two categories for GA, Pitch 2 being Front of Stage with a small redzone section and and Pitch 1 being the other two-thirds of the GA floor. Anyone here who can tell more about it?

Would be appreciated.

This is the floorplan which was on the ticketmaster site when purchashing tickets yesterday

post-294517-0-72623300-1484200330_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lemonhead

Huh, that's another than the one posted before in another topic.

Edited by jojes

Huh, that another than the one posted before in another topic.

Ah, ok, this one only indicated the blocs of seats, not the different price categories ...

Ah, ok, this one only indicated the blocs of seats, not the different price categories ...

Here's the official map with different price categories:

u2-brussels-seating-chart.jpg

Here's the official map with different price categories:

u2-brussels-seating-chart.jpg

Yep, that's the one I saw too. Just had troubles linking it from iphone ....

Any ideas why the center lower level is blacked out? Can't imagine it would be obstructed view - it's actually the best position for this kind of set-up. Wonder if they're going to rig up a screen somehow? Though it wouldn't be terribly effective when the stage is at one end of the stadium - as in the rest of the shows.

Any ideas why the center lower level is blacked out? Can't imagine it would be obstructed view - it's actually the best position for this kind of set-up. Wonder if they're going to rig up a screen somehow? Though it wouldn't be terribly effective when the stage is at one end of the stadium - as in the rest of the shows.

That part will be used for the "PA" (where they control lights and sounds). Normally it's situated on the field, but with this layout it would be to close to the stage, so that's why it will be on the stands.