Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Europe Tour Venue Maps

Asking loyal fans to pay top whack ticket prices effectively with a blind fold on is poor form, whether the fault lies with Live Nation, Ticketmaster NL or U2 management. This tour must have been months in the planning but yet again certain aspects of the ticket sale gives the impression it's all been a last minute rush. For what it's worth having joined the lucky dip this morning I spoke to the Amsterdam Arena who whilst extremely pleasant, also had no indication of staging plans. Previous concerts with regular end-end layouts seems to have the stage at the north of the arena (block113-115) so in theory this may well be the case with U2.

Thank you so much erikjthomson. My thoughts were also that the stage will be located at the north side (i am sorry if my english is not so good ;-)) looking at the previous tours....

I think it looks a bit like the following picture;

post-692338-0-73525400-1484136718_thumb.png

Edited by lindalb

I found this on the on the site mojo.nl:

U2

The Joshua Tree Tour 2017

met support act Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

ZATERDAG 29 JULI 2017

AMSTERDAM ARENA

LAATSTE UPDATES

Indeling rangen, vakken en prijzen

Rolstoelplaatsen | € 104

Het rolstoelplatform wordt geplaatst op de voorste helft van de vloer, aan de zijkant op de arenavloer.

Red Zone

Een klein vak staanplaatsen helemaal vooraan aan het podium aan een kant van de catwalk. Deze kaarten worden alleen verkocht in combinatie met een VIP package.

Staanplaatsen | € 70

Staanplaatsen op de arenavloer.

Zitplaatsen rang 1 | € 180

Zitplaatsen langs de zijkanten op de eerste ring: vakken 108 t/m 103 en 119 t/m 122.

Zitplaatsen rang 2 | € 104

Zitplaatsen in de hoeken op de eerste ring: vakken 101, 102, 123, 124, 125 en 129. En zitplaatsen aan de zijkanten op de tweede ring: vakken 401 t/m 407 en 419 t/m 425.

Zitplaatsen rang 3 | € 70

Zitplaatsen tegenover het podium op de eerste ring: vakken 126, 127 en 128 enkele stoelen aan de zijkanten van het podium op de eerste ring in vakken 109 en 118.

Zitplaatsen rang 4 | € 35

Zitplaatsen tegenover het podium op de tweede ring: vakken 426 t/m 430 en enkele stoelen aan de zijkanten van het podium op de tweede ring in vakken 408 en 419.

Alle hierboven genoemde kaartprijzen zijn exclusief 10% servicekosten met een maximum van € 10,- per kaart.

10 jan 2017

All a bit late in the day but just pulled this off the Ticketmaster NL site. No section numbers stated but if you compare the layout with other seating plans confirmation that the stage is in the North of the arena.

post-334106-0-73567400-1484165358_thumb.png

the B stage is a J tree awww  :wub: shame no Aussie tour this year... at least it looks that way. 

if they tour here in 2018 it will be just over 7 years between tours  :mellow: I want new music *sigh*

In fact it's unbelievable the a venue map of Amsterdam Arena, specific for this concert, is still missing...

It can't be that difficult to make??

No, pretty annoying that a venue map was not available for Amsterdam. I made ticket master choose the best available tickets for me few minutes after the red hill-presale had opened and ended up buying the suggested 180€-tickets. It is in section 103, and from the information posted here afterwards, it looks like it is pretty far from the stage! Of course it is going to be great no matter what, but I had expected something a bit closer to the stage at that price range, and I have no idea why ticketmaster's software did not suggest something better - unless every other seating-sections at the lower sides were already sold out after a few minutes. 

No, pretty annoying that a venue map was not available for Amsterdam. I made ticket master choose the best available tickets for me few minutes after the red hill-presale had opened and ended up buying the suggested 180€-tickets. It is in section 103, and from the information posted here afterwards, it looks like it is pretty far from the stage! Of course it is going to be great no matter what, but I had expected something a bit closer to the stage at that price range, and I have no idea why ticketmaster's software did not suggest something better - unless every other seating-sections at the lower sides were already sold out after a few minutes. 

At least you're on the right side of the stadium, where all VIP seats are located. I think you can move closer to the stage quite easily, just wait until the gig nearly starts and make your move :-)

Sign in to follow this