Sign in to follow this  
joshthetree

What Other Songs?

Apart from the Joshua Tree album ... what other songs do you think they will or should play?

Not sure. I hope they introduce some Songs of Experience stuff. That would be a nice treat! And I hope they somehow incorporate CityofBL.love that song and favorite performed live. All in all, they definetly have to incorporate more songs. That just wouldn't be enough run time if they only played JT. I just hope they don't give the Lumineers a long intro. Good band but not there for them. Edited by KristinlynnxU2

I agree with Kristin, City of Blinding Lights would be great, it was wonderful last tour with all the flourescent lights on the stage.  

I'd love to hear Sunday Bloody Sunday too, and Bad.  Stay, and God Would Send His Angels would be nice too, I've never heard that live yet.  No reason they'd go for it though.

I love Joshua Tree, but I hope they play more!  

Do we know if they're going to play JT in order?  I love hearing the first notes of a song and getting excited.  It would take some of that away if I knew what was coming.

Not songs to be played by the band, but I reckon Beautiful Ghost would work as walk on music and Drunk Chicken America as an intermission.

Edited by Grande 3:16

Definitely "City of Blinding Lights"! It would be awesome to hear "Drowning Man" live for the first time.  I would love to hear "Two Hearts Beat As One" too.

Not songs to be played by the band, but I reckon Beautiful Ghost would work as walk on music and Drunk Chicken America as an intermission.

Like that idea of Beautiful Ghost as walk on music

Definitely "City of Blinding Lights"! It would be awesome to hear "Drowning Man" live for the first time.  I would love to hear "Two Hearts Beat As One" too.

Two Hearts and Drowning Man would be really great =0)

I agree with Kristin, City of Blinding Lights would be great, it was wonderful last tour with all the flourescent lights on the stage.  

I'd love to hear Sunday Bloody Sunday too, and Bad.  Stay, and God Would Send His Angels would be nice too, I've never heard that live yet.  No reason they'd go for it though.

I love Joshua Tree, but I hope they play more!  

Do we know if they're going to play JT in order?  I love hearing the first notes of a song and getting excited.  It would take some of that away if I knew what was coming.

Yeah deffo theyve got to play Sunday Bloody Sunday and Bad. A nod to Pop in second half would be wonderful

Apart from the Joshua Tree album ... what other songs do you think they will or should play?

Not sure. I hope they introduce some Songs of Experience stuff. That would be a nice treat! And I hope they somehow incorporate CityofBL.love that song and favorite performed live. All in all, they definetly have to incorporate more songs. That just wouldn't be enough run time if they only played JT. I just hope they don't give the Lumineers a long intro. Good band but not there for them.

I wish the Lumineers were playing Europe. I really love their first album especially 'clapper girl' and 'stubborn love'. We get Noel Gallagher he's really good but I love the Lumineers ... so jealous!