Sign in to follow this  
guklein

Presales Code for Added Shows (if it happens)

Hi!

If I not use my presales code for these shows, can I use that for added shows (if it happens)?

Thank you!

I seem to recall for the I&E Tour if you didn't use your code for the first batch of dates you could use it on added dates when they did come up.

At this moment there isn't any indication that there will be any added shows...

Also, please take this into account: we received a few questions about if unused codes from the I+E tour could be used for this presale... The answer: "the codes from previous tours will not work this time."

Is there any indication regarding a new tour in 2017 after The Joshua Tree Tour?

Also, please take this into account: we received a few questions about if unused codes from the I+E tour could be used for this presale... The answer: "the codes from previous tours will not work this time."

Ok, well noted. But it is not my case. I am saying about new codes.

Thank you!

Is there any indication regarding a new tour in 2017 after The Joshua Tree Tour?

Not at this moment...

the other part - merely stating it for if needed.... =)

good luck!!!

My brother lives in Europe (France). Can I use my code to purchase a ticket (RED ZONE) to him?

I wouldn't be in the show with him.

Thanks!

Edited by guklein

My brother lives in Europe (France). Can I use my code to purchase a ticket (RED ZONE) to him?

Thanks!

In theory is possible... but have in mind that there is the possibility that the credit card must be shown when entering the venue - and / or an ID from the cardholder...

Thanks!

In theory is possible... but have in mind that there is the possibility that the credit card must be shown when entering the venue - and / or an ID from the cardholder...

Max, what are you saying?  I thought the credit card access thing meant that this was NOT possible--TM is very clear that the original purchaser must show up at the venue and go with whoever else they've bought for.  Unless maybe--you're saying the brother (or other person) would need to have the SAME credit card as used to buy the ticket?  So someone would have to mail their (purchasing) credit card to the other party?  And even then, if the venue asks for picture ID, then what?  Or--if the credit card was issued to someone who's name is clearly not the person trying to use the ticket? (e.g., of a different gender).  Please explain!  If this really IS possible, it would be very handy (e.g., my parents could RZ for me, but not have to go themselves).

Thanks!

Max, what are you saying?  I thought the credit card access thing meant that this was NOT possible--TM is very clear that the original purchaser must show up at the venue and go with whoever else they've bought for.  Unless maybe--you're saying the brother (or other person) would need to have the SAME credit card as used to buy the ticket?  So someone would have to mail their (purchasing) credit card to the other party?  And even then, if the venue asks for picture ID, then what?  Or--if the credit card was issued to someone who's name is clearly not the person trying to use the ticket? (e.g., of a different gender).  Please explain!  If this really IS possible, it would be very handy (e.g., my parents could RZ for me, but not have to go themselves).

I was merely pointing out a theoretically possibility, but the restrictions that you mention act against it...

So Rose Bowl is all credit card entry and yet StubHub has over 600 resale tix for the show already???  How does all this add up?

So Rose Bowl is all credit card entry and yet StubHub has over 600 resale tix for the show already???  How does all this add up?

chancers

Thanks!

As there are restrictions I won't buy for him.

I'll wait for added shows.

Thanks!