Sign in to follow this  
Mark Taylor

Going to Amsterdam?

Keep trying with the standing tickets, dont phone themas you are wasting your breath (they just say they are not available) I eventually got mines booked

Whoop! 4 Pitch standing booked, Entrance J Gutted I couldn't change the language into English, that got interesting! No Stadium Plan was not helpful at all But still, "Staanplaats" and "Feld" were close enough to "standing" and "pitch" for me! Happy days!

Yeah!!!!!

It worked!

Finally, just keep trying for whom are trying

And thanx to all for answering and trying to help

So you finally got them. Well done. "Patience is a virtue" ;-)

Hi.. Any seating plans available for the Amsterdam Arena? I can't see any on Ticketmaster.. Would be good to see how it is all going to be laid out so choice can be made.

What is the Red Zone going to be?

I realy want to know this too. Can't find a floor/seating plan anywere

If you go to the zooforums and click europe leg2

First there are four venues and beneath you will find a post started bij Max with some floorplans, Amsterdam is in it

Thank you.......I checked for a seating plan but it is based on a previous tour.. The plan of the football pitch layout is probably the best to get an idea... and I translated this from the Dutch post: RED ZONE: A small box standing at the very front of the stage on one side of the catwalk. These cards are only sold in combination with a VIP package...  Would be good to see the actual seating layout... If the Red zone was as described then I would spring for those tickets... But have read that Red zone is not always the best... Will keep digging.. Hopefully layout will be posted soon....

This was posted in the other topic;

I found this on the on the site mojo.nl:

U2

The Joshua Tree Tour 2017

met support act Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

ZATERDAG 29 JULI 2017

AMSTERDAM ARENA

LAATSTE UPDATES

Indeling rangen, vakken en prijzen

Rolstoelplaatsen | € 104

Het rolstoelplatform wordt geplaatst op de voorste helft van de vloer, aan de zijkant op de arenavloer.

Red Zone

Een klein vak staanplaatsen helemaal vooraan aan het podium aan een kant van de catwalk. Deze kaarten worden alleen verkocht in combinatie met een VIP package.

Staanplaatsen | € 70

Staanplaatsen op de arenavloer.

Zitplaatsen rang 1 | € 180

Zitplaatsen langs de zijkanten op de eerste ring: vakken 108 t/m 103 en 119 t/m 122.

Zitplaatsen rang 2 | € 104

Zitplaatsen in de hoeken op de eerste ring: vakken 101, 102, 123, 124, 125 en 129. En zitplaatsen aan de zijkanten op de tweede ring: vakken 401 t/m 407 en 419 t/m 425.

Zitplaatsen rang 3 | € 70

Zitplaatsen tegenover het podium op de eerste ring: vakken 126, 127 en 128 enkele stoelen aan de zijkanten van het podium op de eerste ring in vakken 109 en 118.

Zitplaatsen rang 4 | € 35

Zitplaatsen tegenover het podium op de tweede ring: vakken 426 t/m 430 en enkele stoelen aan de zijkanten van het podium op de tweede ring in vakken 408 en 419.

Alle hierboven genoemde kaartprijzen zijn exclusief 10% servicekosten met een maximum van €10,-

Edited by lindalb

Than i looked at the layout of the Byoncé concert, wich i think the stage/floor area look pretty the same...

post-692338-0-84822200-1484145982_thumb.png

Edited by lindalb

Thank you so moch Marije. When i look at this layout, i go for 119 of 108 if i can't get floor tickets....

Great........ can match this up with football map.. lots of tickets with numbers 300 to 600 on Ticket master which don't match up. Entrance M is South East.. Entrance E is west... So it looks like the Red Zone may be that little grey block left of stage... Is the circle the main stage or B stage? If it is main stage then you looking at Larry and Edge's back.... :-)

You're welcome. I bought seats in 407 and GA. See you there :-)

First i have to succeed tomorrow ;-)

Checked Ticket master.. When selecting Red Zone ticket....it says that red zone entrance is "Ingang Zuid G" 

Even with minimal dutch language skills....this is South Entrance... Checked the stadium map... if the stage is North side and Red Zone would be left of stage, then it seems like a long way to go to get to that spot. Opposite ends of the stadium..

Would have though that based on the previous plan put up that entrance would be through A B C or D E F

Could really do with something official.. Cant understand why the layout is not posted on Ticket master.. They must have been planning this for months....

I think at the 360 tour the entrance was also at the south side, even for the red zone (maybe i am wrong about this)... Omg what a mess this is....

I think i am taking both layouts with me. The prices of the tickets will tell me wich layout is the right one ;-D

I have been using this as reference... But still confused :-) Number 108 107 106 would be great for stage if stage is North side.. but wrong end if stage is South side... so with out knowing what end the stage is at... But all concerts there seem to have the stage in the North end

http://www.amsterdamarena.nl/stadion-omgeving/in-het-stadion.htm

Thanks to person who posted this earlier...

Maybe price of ticket is something to go by.. The more expensive..... the nearer to stage you are.. Red Zone are cheaper that Gold tickets.. I would have thought that Red zone would be much more considering the placement on the layout you put...

Edited by gravel_2017

According the ticket prices, i think the stage is at the north side of the stadion..

The stage in Arena is never on the southside. This is also on the faq's site of venue ArenA: `stages can be in different places:

-Endsetting, northside

-in the round setting, in the middle

-Panorama setting, eastside.'

So never southside.

On site of mojo.nl is besides mentioned that 126, 127, 128 and 426 t/m 430 are situated across the stage.

post-690660-0-87841500-1484159190_thumb.png

Edited by Marije1977

Got Ga tix this morning, but not impressed by there not being a map up. There were choices for GA and i picked G which was the first one to pick. Looking at above, the entrance is at the back of the stadium. I couldn't see a collectors ticket choice this morning (was at work using my mobile) and i double check on my laptop and there is a collectors tix GA option. I have emailed TM Nl to see if i can upgrade.

Edited by ally33

Pulled this direct from Ticketmaster NL site - confirmation that stage is located north side of arena. No section numbers on the TM layout which doesn't exactly help but compare it against other seating plans and it's clear enough. All a bit late in the day really.

post-334106-0-06156700-1484167166_thumb.jpg

Pulled this direct from Ticketmaster NL site - confirmation that stage is located north side of arena. No section numbers on the TM layout which doesn't exactly help but compare it against other seating plans and it's clear enough. All a bit late in the day really.

been being thinking that 'tree' is a B-stage but what IF it is a walk way and middle is hollow for audience members?!... Edited by Mark Taylor

been being thinking that 'tree' is a B-stage but what IF it is a walk way and middle is hollow for audience members?!...

You know what, think you may be bang on there Mark. Good shout.

Edited by erikjthomson