Sign in to follow this  
Mark Taylor

Going to Amsterdam?

I can understand the confusion here with ordering. I'm Dutch and I've been to several concerts in the Arena. But even for me it wasn't clear what the difference is between the "standing tickets" ticket (staanplaatsen). Which of them the general access is, or even if both of them have access to the general access on the field. So I chose the field tickets (veld) and I'm quite confident that those are the tickets for the field. But at least, I'm going and I will be seeing red hill mining town live for the first time

There doesn't seem to be any golden circle for GA so i just assume the different choices were just which entrance you come through? There is just standing tix and seated and that was it.

got no GA tickets, sold out in minutes, hope there comes a second show where i can use my code.

Exactly.

I'm not buying seated, I hope there will be another show

Yesterday I had the same problem with ticketmaster telling there were no tickets but at the end (12 o'clock I suppose) I got 4 tickets.

Anyone luck today?

Or is it sold out now?

GA still available - was able to pull 2 just now to check :

use these to type in your code :

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 08.46.24.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 08.46.34.png

Yesterday I had the same problem with ticketmaster telling there were no tickets but at the end (12 o'clock I suppose) I got 4 tickets.

Anyone luck today?

Or is it sold out now?

I got them!! At 9.45

I'm gonna be there
3:30
I'm gonna go over
I, I, I don't care
I can be suckt into this
I'll be in the video
Come on!

Edited by Youri-Nauta

any persones who got GA at the moment? Or only seat?

Keep trying. A friend of mine got GA tickets like 45 minutes later after he bought seat tickets.

Oh, the small number of tickets allocated to the pre-sale. I had the same issue with the Dublin I+E concerts. No tickets available for the European pre-sale (everything was sold during the pre-sale for the Irish). But got my ticket during the normal sale (luck isn't always with the Irish). You can thank your fellow subscribers who have bought tickets just to resell them for way more then face value on those ***** (sorry can't curse here) resale ticket sites. Those fellow subscribers are really taking the tickets away from the real fans.