Sign in to follow this  
Mark Taylor

Going to Twickenham?

Wow two out of two! GAs sorted!

Thank you so much U2.com, TM, Mods and fellow fans for making this a breeze this time.

See you at the shows!

Much Love! Mark xox

Under Standing should give you the option for Red Zone

Easiest pre-sale ever!!!  Went crazy last time and did NYC and then redzone, seated and GA at 02.  My bank balance still hasn't recovered from that so no redzone for me this time, but seated in L3.  Happy, happy, happy!!!!  Thank you U2.com

How much are red zone for twickenham.

Also to do the pre sale do you go direct to ticketmaster or go to u2.com pre sale page and select event details for show you are interested in?

Cheers

Easiest pre-sale ever!!!  Went crazy last time and did NYC and then redzone, seated and GA at 02.  My bank balance still hasn't recovered from that so no redzone for me this time, but seated in L3.  Happy, happy, happy!!!!  Thank you U2.com

Hi Lorri how much were the seated tickets in L3?

Actually just checked ticketmaster and under standing only option I saw was red hill, no red zone. Does this mean sold out? I'm wires as let my subscription elapse.

Actually just checked ticketmaster and under standing only option I saw was red hill, no red zone. Does this mean sold out? I'm wires as let my subscription elapse.

From the link from U2.com I did not need to enter my code if choosing Red Zone

That went so smoothly no problems!

Was undecided GA or seats but went seats and got ours L27 row 12

I know how much they cost but I find it easier not looking at the price on the printed receipt lol

Happy days and roll on July 8!!

Totally blown away by how easy this process was. Thanks to U2.com and the mods as ever.

Have a feeling twickenham will be a special gig for me. It's my birthday the day after, and some of my oldest friends and Mrs Mike - whose birthday is the day before - will be there. I'm almost as old as the JT itself!

Excited!!!

Going to Twickenham too!!! I can hardly wait. It was the easiest ticket purchase I have ever made. I am sorry the RZ was a mess. I wasn't going for RZ anyhow as it was too expensive for the friend coming with me. So GA it is!  :)

Also to do the pre sale do you go direct to ticketmaster or go to u2.com pre sale page and select event details for show you are interested in?

Cheers

I went direct to Ticketmaster for my GAs - I figured it would speed up access as one less step. I also logged into my TM account before to again speed things up. The hardstopping bit is waiting to get through when you have clicked a link. But WAIT DO NOT CLICK AWAY. The page loading did not take too long and once you have tickets in card they are saved and you have a few minutes at each stage. Hope Wires and General are sweet too but I guess more numbers at each stage will increase server pressure and I bet TM start 'ferretting away' tickets straight to their secondary site...although hopefully U2's integrity and the Italian law suit may prevent that? ;)

Cheers

I went direct to Ticketmaster for my GAs - I figured it would speed up access as one less step. I also logged into my TM account before to again speed things up. The hardstopping bit is waiting to get through when you have clicked a link. But WAIT DO NOT CLICK AWAY. The page loading did not take too long and once you have tickets in card they are saved and you have a few minutes at each stage. Hope Wires and General are sweet too but I guess more numbers at each stage will increase server pressure and I bet TM start 'ferretting away' tickets straight to their secondary site...although hopefully U2's integrity and the Italian law suit may prevent that? ;)

'heartstopping' bit I meant to say

Cheers

'heartstopping' bit I meant to say

oops and 'in cart' not card...sorry still so shaky ;)

Hi Lorri how much were the seated tickets in L3?

They were £170 plus fees - £184

Cheers, reminded me to check my ticketmaster details!

It's my 40th a couple days before so a great way to celebrate. Hoping they do two nights so one might get up close and the other sit back and just enjoy without all GA queuing.

Any idea how much the RZ tickets were? (are, if any left for tomorrow AM)

I've looked at TM but cant get in as far as RZ prices (yep, another lapsed membership). 

Sorry if someone has already answered this..........

Thanks all

Any idea how much the RZ tickets were? (are, if any left for tomorrow AM)

I've looked at TM but cant get in as far as RZ prices (yep, another lapsed membership). 

Sorry if someone has already answered this..........

Thanks all

£265 each