Sign in to follow this  
Mark Taylor

Going to Twickenham?

I have not got presale access until tomorrow but my friend had it today and said she couldn't get any seats and had to get standing instead. Anyone else have this issue? Just our kids aren't old enough to go in standing so I'd need seated

Hi there

I too have been lucky today and managed to get 4 x GA tickets.

do you think there will be a heart/ellipse area at the front.  If so I guess 7am queuing at the venue?  I'm getting far too old for this.

Any suggestions?

thank you xx

Wow two out of two! GAs sorted!

Thank you so much U2.com, TM, Mods and fellow fans for making this a breeze this time.

See you at the shows!

Much Love! Mark xox

hey Mark, well done.  I too have GA tickets.  Are we looking at a heart/ellipse area this tour, if so I guess a GA line forming around 7am ish?

Thank you so much U2.com, TM, Mods and fellow fans for making this a breeze this time.

See you at the shows!

Much Love! Mark xox

hey Mark, well done.  I too have GA tickets.  Are we looking at a heart/ellipse area this tour, if so I guess a GA line forming around 7am ish?

Twickenham floor plan, for if it's useful...

01_London_Twickenham_zpsbf9ga3qe.gif

Wembley '87 and now Twickenham '17 for me. Where does the time go?

The difference between my 19 year old self and 49 year old self is mainly organisation: car parking space and Twickenham hotel both booked earlier this week!

Enjoy :)

I went direct to Ticketmaster for my GAs - I figured it would speed up access as one less step. I also logged into my TM account before to again speed things up. The hardstopping bit is waiting to get through when you have clicked a link. But WAIT DO NOT CLICK AWAY. The page loading did not take too long and once you have tickets in card they are saved and you have a few minutes at each stage. Hope Wires and General are sweet too but I guess more numbers at each stage will increase server pressure and I bet TM start 'ferretting away' tickets straight to their secondary site...although hopefully U2's integrity and the Italian law suit may prevent that? ;)

Cheers, reminded me to check my ticketmaster details!

It's my 40th a couple days before so a great way to celebrate. Hoping they do two nights so one might get up close and the other sit back and just enjoy without all GA queuing.

You're welcome...that is one HAPPY Birthday :)

Wembley '87 and now Twickenham '17 for me. Where does the time go?

The difference between my 19 year old self and 49 year old self is mainly organisation: car parking space and Twickenham hotel both booked earlier this week!

Enjoy :)

Ditto!

See you at the shows!

Much Love! Mark xox

Thanks. Don't know that yet but I guess as there are shows before we will by the time comes around...

Easiest pre-sale ever!!!  Went crazy last time and did NYC and then redzone, seated and GA at 02.  My bank balance still hasn't recovered from that so no redzone for me this time, but seated in L3.  Happy, happy, happy!!!!  Thank you U2.com

Hi Lorri how much were the seated tickets in L3?

They were £170 plus fees - £184

Thanks Lorri

9:02 I'm in.... 9:05 I've paid...... L27 :D  9:10 check third party sites and there is already hundreds of tickets on them!!!! that can not be right? :huh:

Got in this morning in seconds, clock count down went 00.00, next thing I knew the page refreshed and i was on the opening page, 4 in QTY and bingo all paid for by 9.02 ! What a difference to the Vertigo Tour when all i could get were £40 up in the gods seats, I suppose technology now meant less problems than back then.

Happy Days !

9:02 I'm in.... 9:05 I've paid...... L27 :D  9:10 check third party sites and there is already hundreds of tickets on them!!!! that can not be right? :huh:

I thought it was ticketless and your credit card is your ticket? Like the O2 in 2015, if so there will be a lot of disappointed touts or people who have bought too many tickets.

I thought it was ticketless and your credit card is your ticket? Like the O2 in 2015, if so there will be a lot of disappointed touts or people who have bought too many tickets.

I think they're only doing ticketless entry in North America this time.

See you at the shows!

Much Love! Mark xox

hey Mark, well done. I too have GA tickets. Are we looking at a heart/ellipse area this tour, if so I guess a GA line forming around 7am ish?

See you at the shows!

Much Love! Mark xox

hey Mark, well done. I too have GA tickets. Are we looking at a heart/ellipse area this tour, if so I guess a GA line forming around 7am ish?

Got in queue at 12.00 at O2 and got right to front at 3 shows so 7.00 is a little excessive, see you in the queue !

Just to check, were the GA's paperless tickets or normal tickets? Asking as hoping to book 3 tomorrow but 1 of our group will be along later in the day.

Just to check, were the GA's paperless tickets or normal tickets? Asking as hoping to book 3 tomorrow but 1 of our group will be along later in the day.

Normal paper tickets.

I bought 2 GA's and 2 RZ's.

The GA's were paper ticket posted.  The RZ's were box office only.

Tried to get GA tickets at 9.00 am this morning in the Wires group, none available? Had to settle for two seated tickets I'm M9........£££££

Still can't wait...

Tried to get GA tickets at 9.00 am this morning in the Wires group, none available? Had to settle for two seated tickets I'm M9........£££££

Still can't wait...

Going to Twickenham by the way !

I notice you can now buy a collector ticket / lanyard with special plastic card for £5.95 when purchasing tickets.. sadly this wasnt available / visible when i purchased my GA tickets on Wednesday as part of the Red Hill presale group... damn - it would of been nice to have too! anyone else have the same problem as me?

I would certainly up buy my ticket if i had the option!