Sign in to follow this  
nitz1

Got Tix! Smoothest Presale Ever!

Agreed! Other than a couple of little generally "wonky" things about TM, I got 2 for Dublin and 2 for DC just as 9am hit in both cities. I've been up all night, but my goodness is it worth it! Last tour's buying experience was nothing like this time! So glad the stress is over ;)

Got RZ In New York! Thank you U2.com!!

Did you get them through the Red Hill Group or VIP?

How much were general admission field for USA shows with the fees?

GA for DC tickets was $96.55 per ticket, including all fees. $75.00 base.

In total shock.  Just scored 4 RZ tickets for the family to the Philly show.  Not cheap but it's one helluva vacation!  Kids are gonna be thrilled especially now that we won't have to be far away or standing in the regular GA line and stadium forever (don't think they could make it).

Got my last 2 GA for Miami! Last minute choice - NY or Miami - Miami it is! South Beach here we come- FYI TM Desktop did not give GA floor choice at 9 am try iphone app if not corrected by now

Paid $704 for two RZ in NY with all fees.

Excellent. Thanks for the info, I'm waiting my turn for Rose Bowl RZ.

Can anybody tell me how much the RED ZONE packages are for US dates and is that the only RZ option?  Thanks in advance!

why is there a linw through my text?

Edited by clubdoc

Can anybody tell me how much the RED ZONE packages are for US dates and is that the only RZ option?  Thanks in advance!

$350 each.

Sweet n easy 2 GA for Giants Stadium.  Happiness!!!!!

Total was $195.75 but I got the ticket insurance ($7.99/ticket) because this paperless entry thing freaks me out a little bit.  It's probably $15 wasted but I'll take that risk.  Have not done paperless like this before.

Edited by Franna1

Got 2 GA tix for Amsterdam this morning only. Problem is with no chart I had to go blind for picking an entrance and the first one seemed to be G. Looking on a past plan on Google for the stadium entrance G is at the back furthest from the stage. Not entirely happy about that.

Edited by ally33

Definitely the smoothest presale I have ever been through.  Had 4 tickets, lower level, $100 price level within 2 minutes for Philadelphia.  Hopefully the general onsale next week goes just as smooth!

Same here literally took 30 seconds.  However, got them on work computer.  left at 7:30 this morning for a usual 35 minute ride just to be sure.  With storm damage and accidents got in at 8:57.  So that ride was the most anxious I have ever been but the buying was the easiest ever.  Thanks U2.com!

Everything was smooth as silk here in The Netherlands.

I logged in on 08:55 saw a queue which took 30 seconds and bought myself 4 GA tickets for Amsterdam. Filled in some credit-card details and by 09:05 it was done and I received the confirmation mail from Ticketmaster.

I never had any problems with a pre-sale since the introduction in 2005 with The Vertigo Tour. I always get the max GA tickets.

Very smooth, 2 Red Zone for Foxboro, everything worked very well!