Sign in to follow this  
nitz1

Got Tix! Smoothest Presale Ever!

Got my last 2 GA for Miami! Last minute choice - NY or Miami - Miami it is! South Beach here we come- FYI TM Desktop did not give GA floor choice at 9 am try iphone app if not corrected by noI

I'm heading to Miami myself.  How much did you pay for GA tix for Miami?

Awesome.  Got 2 Redzone tix - $350 each.  They didn't show up at first but I got them on second search.  The wife is gonna be over the moon.

I am sure there is a problem with the Miami page. It says GA seats and the price is $100 higher than other venues and there are no tickets available since 9:05am. It's usually easy to get ticket in presales and in stadiums even more.

How much was US Red Zone?

$350

Was this the cost before or after service fee? Thanks in advance.

Before:

Tickets/Items SubtotalUS $350.00

Order Processing FeeUS $3.75

Will CallUS $3.00

TotalUS $356.75

Got my last 2 GA for Miami! Last minute choice - NY or Miami - Miami it is! South Beach here we come- FYI TM Desktop did not give GA floor choice at 9 am try iphone app if not corrected by noI

$70 each GA plus SC total $182.50 (damn TM service charges)

Mods - Massive thanks for your help and super quick responses!  You guys are amazing!  

Absolutely as always ! Thanks all-  Been a member since 2001 - Always a pleasure - tough job some days - nothing much to do for a year - then within 3 days- bamm!

Presale went well for me...got 2 VIP Party Pkg for Boston in section 112, and 2 in section 130 right beside the stage for Toronto.  I'm very pleased.  Good work U2.com!

$70 each GA plus SC total $182.50 (damn TM service charges)

LOL gotta love them.  Almost a 3rd ticket in fees.  Thanks for sharing!

How much were general admission field for USA shows with the fees?

GA for DC tickets was $96.55 per ticket, including all fees. $75.00 base.

Thanks for sharing!

I got through for Philly, 4 tix lower tier on my phone app.  Man they are expensive.  Taking my wife and daughters.  I never got through on my desktop and I got through twice on my laptop.  All my offers were in the same section.  I did try once for VIP Gold but never got through.  I was too nervous to keep trying for them so I searched for "Best Available"  I felt if I kept looking for VIP I would miss out and get nothing.  Very happy to be going and I'll try for tickets in the General Public sale for NJ but I will look for 2 GA for that one. I'm hoping they will add a second show to Philly at the General Public sale.  I just wish it wasn't so expensive.  Have to break it to the wife gently if possible.  Ha! Ha! 

2 Tix Croke Park Pitch 2 at 2 minutes before 9AM! Happy U2er - Next Sale in 5 hours!

As you're chilling right now -- can you answer me this one Q:  which areas/which tickets are Credit Card entry?  Red Zone? GA Field/Pitch?  Thanks!

Grabbed four Red Zone tickets for D.C. for my wife and I and our friends.  Could not have been a smoother process.

Got 4 GAs for Toronto without any difficulty. Very happy! TM experience was better than previous years. Hopefully the same for others here too!

As always I was really nervous about this, but got GA for Houston and Dallas with no problems whatsoever.  GA still available for both now at 9:25.

No issues for me either in buying RZ tickets for Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Also got lower level seats for Philly but those took a few tries... got "nothing available" messages several times before tickets started popping up. It's nice to live in central PA and be in close proximity to several major markets that all have shows. I could even get to DC in just a few hours, but my budget won't allow 4 shows!

I am a happy (but poorer!) U2 fan this morning. :)

Absolutely the easiest presale ever! I got 2 Red Zone tickets for DC. I did have to try 2 or 3 times, but it still only took about 5 minutes. I had my son on his laptop searching best available, and he pulled 2 lower level (2nd row) seats on Edge's side of the stage (threw those back and took the RZ tickets!). Quick, easy, and good seats offered right away. So happy!

I got my tickets, close to the stage. However, if Ticketmaster flips the stage configuration again like they have for the last 2 tours and I find out that I'm on the opposite side of the field from the stage due to another bait and switch by them.....

Can anyone tell me if they are still showing Red Zone tix as available for the Foxboro (MA) show? I'd appreciate it.