Sign in to follow this  
nitz1

Got Tix! Smoothest Presale Ever!

Got 2 GA's for Toronto no issues! Last 2 pre-sales I took part in have been pretty straight forward. Glad to see the trend continue. But those services fees, yeesh come on.

When you go to buy seats, are you able to actually pick your seat from like a stadium view that shows exactly where you are at? or are your seats automatically generated?  THANKS!!

Presale went well for me...got 2 VIP Party Pkg for Boston in section 112, and 2 in section 130 right beside the stage for Toronto.  I'm very pleased.  Good work U2.com!

what are the prices for the tickets you purchased?

Got what I wanted for Vancouver and Seattle!!! 2 GAs in Van and 1 Red Zone in Seattle. No issues.

When you go to buy seats, are you able to actually pick your seat from like a stadium view that shows exactly where you are at? or are your seats automatically generated?  THANKS!!

On Ticketmaster UK they were automatically generated. I was hoping we could pick them. :/

Presale went well for me...got 2 VIP Party Pkg for Boston in section 112, and 2 in section 130 right beside the stage for Toronto.  I'm very pleased.  Good work U2.com!

what are the prices for the tickets you purchased?

The packages run at 595/ea plus fees for US shows,  and sec. 130 in Toronto was 280/ea plus fees.

Cleared my cache beforehand, refreshed the page at 9am, entered presale code, and got 4 GAs @ Levi's Stadium with little hassle.  Probably the easiest U2 presale I've ever been involved in.  

Agreed that this was easier than for previous tours.  Got Red Zone Rose Bowl within 1 minute of going on sale using the app.  So appreciative of the pre-sale code opportunity. 

May can't come soon enough now!

Edited by uwdawgfan

I was SO SO SO nervous leading up to 9 a.m. this morning ....  needn't have worried as I managed to get 2x GA for Croke Park Pitch 2 and then 2x GA for Twickenham ...

I feel very sad for those of you who have encountered problems but I am a very happy bunny! Thank you !

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Looks to me like VIP tickets were open to anyone with a code. I can't complain too much, aside from the crazy prices, but what are you gonna do. It's JT and I missed them on that tour back in the day. 

Wires Pre-sale worked well for me.  4 tix in sec 130 for Toronto.  Bringing the kids so need seats.  Much better than Tragically Hip fiasco!

I was able to get 4 ga's for Washington DC, no problem.  I did clear my cache for google chrome before I tried to get the tickets.