Sign in to follow this  
scottishgaz

Croke Park 2017 - REDZONE

Woohoo!!
Got my REDZONE tickets for TJT30 @ Croke Park this summer!!
Who's all going?

Edited by scottishgaz

I'm going, was lucky enough to get mine last week in the resale.

I feel so sorry for the fans that have been let down in the public sale though. It's such a tough process. Thankfully I have always been lucky in the fan club sales.

No luck in the pre-sale for red zone for me, I had computer issues and things weren't working on mobile. But I scored red zone in the public sale this morning. Coming from Boston, MA. Present from the husband for my 40th birthday. :)

Coming over from Derby, scored RZ for Twickers as well...roll on July !!!

Red Zone for me as well. And I feel almost obscenely lucky when it comes to that (considering all the people who missed out), as I had to get 2 tickets in different transactions - I got 1 RZ ticket straight at 9a.m. on the first day of the presale, thinking I would be going on my own. Then, during the weekend, my mum finally decided she would like to come along, so without high hopes at all I sat down for the public sale on Monday morning and straight away was successful for a second one. Really couldn't believe my luck, but of course I'm absolutely excited! 

On the off chance that anyone would like to swap - I have 2 x Red Zone for the London 2 gig and would do a straight swap for RZ dublin..