Sign in to follow this  
KEV ANGELL

Got em....

Thank ..... for that had a nightmare last time ! Standing to see The Boys back in London Town ! Hope everyone else ok too.

Anyone knows how to buy RED zone tickets for London?

Twickenham Red Zone

rz_zpsepxewurj.png

I'll traveling from Boston with my boys, 4th country 56th show... Woo Hoo.... my 17 & 19 year olds with me is everything !!!

What sort of prices are the London tickets?

Reasonable or expensive?

Just paid 70quid for GA tickets - reasonable I would say. Seats go up to £180ish I think

Me too! I'm up the road from Twickenham and that weekend is mine and Mrs Mikes birthday weekend. It's my 29th on the 9th July and a load of my mates are coming down for it! Really excited about this gig!

I couldn't see red zone if went direct to uk ticketmaster. If I went via u2.com then showed. However, no tickets were found so guess sold out.

Me too! I'm up the road from Twickenham and that weekend is mine and Mrs Mikes birthday weekend. It's my 29th on the 9th July and a load of my mates are coming down for it! Really excited about this gig!

Also going Mike:)

Advance treat for a milestone birthday in Nov!

Phew.

Very straightforward getting GAs this time.

Guess there aren't a lot of uk folks with red hill membership?

The diagram seems to show the b stage quite close to the main stage. Wonder if this is accurate.

Anj! Happy 21st!

Anj! Happy 21st!

Ha ha ha you too ;)

Has anyone got the tickets sent to them already? I have the order confirmation but not the actual tickets yet. They do they that it's may take a few days before they're sent... but this is e-tickets we're talking about. Every single time I've purchased e-tickets, I've had them within minutes in my Inbox. :/ 

Has anyone got the tickets sent to them already? I have the order confirmation but not the actual tickets yet. They do they that it's may take a few days before they're sent... but this is e-tickets we're talking about. Every single time I've purchased e-tickets, I've had them within minutes in my Inbox. :/

I got my Dublin e-tickets immediately this morning.

I got my Dublin e-tickets immediately this morning.

I got my Brussels immediately too... worried about London :/

I didn't choose TicketFast, but I noticed it said something about the printing facility not being available yet, so I don't think you need to worry.

Is Twickenham ticketless? Hoping not as I love to have a physical ticket.

Nope, regular tickets.