Sign in to follow this  
Talorian

Rome - Prices

Hi, I'm in the wires club...

I'd like to ask if anyone of you could tell me the prices of the different seats in The Stadio Olimpico of Rome. So I'll be prepared tomorrow and click quickly on the right seat.

Thank you very very much!

Got in at 9 o'clock with a wireless pre sale code to buy 2 GA Rome. Nothing, all sold out. Quite disappointed. Now I'll go for it on Monday. Fanclub subscription was for nothing. Well, a welcome gift...

Got in at 9 o'clock with a wireless pre sale code to buy 2 GA Rome. Nothing, all sold out. Quite disappointed. Now I'll go for it on Monday. Fanclub subscription was for nothing. Well, a welcome gift...

worth keep trying today...

I will. Thx. It's quite disappointing though, that apparently there was very little availability. Amsterdam, Barcelona GA all sold out as well. But alright, I'll keep trying.

And now I got them. Thanks for the advice, Bigwave!

So if you don't get tickets, keep trying!

Dude, keep refreshing. Tickets do appear. I got my GA at 9:21 am....after trying 21 minutes.....

Me too, at about the same time. Thanks.

Btw, €50 service & delivery fees for two tickets. I feel crazy for paying this without even caring. It's great to go see the band in Rome, but these fees are ridiculous. Anyway, I'm sure it's going to be great. Enjoy!

And now I got them. Thanks for the advice, Bigwave!

So if you don't get tickets, keep trying!

result :)

Me too, at about the same time. Thanks.

Btw, €50 service & delivery fees for two tickets. I feel crazy for paying this without even caring. It's great to go see the band in Rome, but these fees are ridiculous. Anyway, I'm sure it's going to be great. Enjoy!

I'm collecting mine on the day, not paying 50 Euros for delivery

Just a note to everyone to keep trying for tickets , I got in with my wires code at 8.40 and it said there was only 1 GA ticket left, then it said 4 which then became unavailable , this happened about 10 times then I eventually got 2.

Also I'm collecting my tickets on the day, not paying 50 euros to get them shipped to the uk

Hi Sezzer,

I'm paying €20 in shipping costs. That's my own choice, I prefer to do some sightseeing in Rome than having to pick up the tickets. But you're right, one can avoid these costs. But I also paid €30 in presale and service fees for two tickets, which is a bit excessive in my opinion. But enough about money, glad you got tickets as well. Enjoy!

Hi Sezzer,

I'm paying €20 in shipping costs. That's my own choice, I prefer to do some sightseeing in Rome than having to pick up the tickets. But you're right, one can avoid these costs. But I also paid €30 in presale and service fees for two tickets, which is a bit excessive in my opinion. But enough about money, glad you got tickets as well. Enjoy!

Yeah I just noticed the pre sale fees, why are we paying additional pre sale fees ?

20 euro shipping costs isn't bad at all, I thought I'd read 50

Anyway looking forward to it , I'll have to dust down my old Joshua tree flag from 1987

...Yeah I just noticed the pre sale fees, why are we paying additional pre sale fees ?

I wondered the same thing. It certainly wasn't for a well organized experience - the seating map wasn't up until well after the RED HILL presale started.

...Yeah I just noticed the pre sale fees, why are we paying additional pre sale fees ?

I wondered the same thing. It certainly wasn't for a well organized experience - the seating map wasn't up until well after the RED HILL presale started.

I agree. Very badly organised. I really felt uneasy spending over 400 Euros without any indication of where my seats are in relation to the stage.

I also wondered the same thing.

Bought 2 first rank seats of €180,- in the Red Hill Pre-sale:

Primo Settore Tribuna Monte Mario Numerata

Prezzo € 180,00 + Prevendita € 27,00

That is per ticket an extra € 27,- pre-sale fee?

So they increased the ticket price by 15%!

That's 2x27 = € 54,- extra cost for me.

But also I had to pay:

Shipping cost € 19,99

AND a service fee € 25,26

In total I paid € 99,25 extra for 2 tickets on shipping, pre-sale fee and service fee?!

That's really not normal, is it?!

Shipping and service ok, but also a pre-sale fee of 15%??

And indeed the seat map wasn't up, prices were not known?

Edit:

Hmm after some surfing I discovered that almost every concert has the presale fee.

I believe it is a sort of payment for the promoter of the event, not ticketone. And it's 15%.

Still, € 99,- is a lot of extra cost on two tickets.

But ....... I'm going to Rome !! Yeehahhh ! And Amsterdam ;-)

(That was excellent, being able to buy two different city's on one presale code!)

Have fun everyone!

Edited by ln77

My total price for 2 GA tickets was $304.00 CDN!! (I did pay for the €9,00 insurance, but holy hell that's a lot of added fees. 2 Presale fee × € 10.50)

Still, tough to beat an Italian crowd!