leinad1973

coming to brussels from barcelona

I'm really exicted for getting tickets from brussels concert. It will be the last show of the tour so I hope it will be really special, so, brussels here we go!!!!!

Yes, I'm hoping it's the last and the best one. Never been so excited all the same. May have to sample some chocy

Cat. 2 6x in!

Woohoo ...... and Paris the week before ;-)

i'm new to this forum stuff... i'm from California and will be in Belgium so want to attend the show with my 2 sons...  it will be my 33rd show and i normally get tickets through the fan club and/or get lucky. i rarely do this but i'm basically willing to use 3rd party vendor and pay what it takes... i just can't tell how reliable they are in Europe.  i'm scared i will over pay for a ticket which might not work. im willing to overpay if it works but i'll cry if the ticket doesn't work.  are viagogo and/or seatwave reliable in your area?  what are the odds more official tickets will be released (in the states this happens) and/or do people sell tickets on the streets outside the venue? i'm staying in Bruges and not sure if i should head to the stadium without a ticket.