Sign in to follow this  
dawnboo

Last Minute Questions

US Eastern shows go on sale in 20 minutes. Two questions:

If I want Red Zone, should I click link for Tickets or Packages?

Can I purchase tickets for two different shows in one transaction? Or do I need to get 2 tix for one show, complete the transaction, and then start again to get 2 tix for the second show?

Thank you!!

It is the best idea to go through the Tour page. 

Probably best to do two separate transactions.

But there are links for both Tickets and Packages on the Tour page. They both take you to same page on TM site, but I wasn't sure if I should click one or the other.

But there are links for both Tickets and Packages on the Tour page. They both take you to same page on TM site, but I wasn't sure if I should click one or the other.

for what venue? most of the have a link for the Red Zone, last time I checked

All of them. When I go to the list of dates on the U2.com Tours page, to the right of each date are two red links - one for Tickets and one for Packages.

Once you input your code, click on PRICE AND SECTION... At the bottom you will find RED ZONE GA FLOOR STANDING ROOM ONLY.... choose that option

Thanks, Max and mich40, for your help! I got RZ for both Pittsburgh and Cleveland without any trouble. I am a happy U2 fan this morning!

Do you know the pricing in paris? I want to buy just one ticket, I'm traveling from far away, anyone who wants to adopt me in the buying? (I'will pay for sure!)

When you go to buy seats, are you able to actually pick your seat from like a stadium view that shows exactly where you are at? or are your seats automatically generated?  THANKS!!

When you go to buy seats, are you able to actually pick your seat from like a stadium view that shows exactly where you are at? or are your seats automatically generated?  THANKS!!

During the busy time this morning, you couldn't use seat maps but you can see them now.