Sign in to follow this  
peterdiaz

Toronto - Presale crap

keep checking they did that in gillette and then there more 3 minutes later..

Got in and got GA's right away. I still see some available as of this posting. Seats are rather expensive, and service fees are stupid! 20 bux worth of service charges per ticket is ridiculous. Oh well still cheaper than seeing coldplay or bon jovi these days.

This is a pretty disappointing presale.

RZ sold out in seconds (if there were even any available.)

The top price seats were in a disappointing location.

Ended up grabbing a pair in the 200s, very low row.

Very strange that the availability for a stadium show was more limited and worse than the last two arena shows.

I can't get literally anything. It just keeps giving me "there was an error with your search" and this is across trying multiple platforms, browsers, etc...

I can't get literally anything. It just keeps giving me "there was an error with your search" and this is across trying multiple platforms, browsers, etc...

Back out, clear your cache and try going through the link on the tours page: http://www.u2.com/touror the mobile app

It sucks that people are having issues, but this pre-sale is way better than other bands, for example the Tragically Hip Gong show this past summer! I was able to get my 4 GA tickets on the first try this morning. I used a single browser window, did not try hitting back or anything, just stayed patient while the search occurred. It took about 15-20 seconds per page to load. 

Hope everyone gets their tickets! Good Luck

I had trouble getting tix with a web browser, got tix at about 9:10 via the mobile app.  Try that if you are still stuck.

(I was getting tix for Philly.)

Just grabbed the first pair of tickets in the 100s that came up - row 14. Didnt bother to try and find other seats. Did that for other concerts and only got worst seats popping up. Also found GA tickets after buying the first pair of tickets.

I got 500 level on the left side, but row 1.  Going with a friend so this is what we agreed on.

I would have rather have had level 100 or 200 but didn't want to throw back row one.

Keep trying.  GA came up for me just 5 mins ago.

Sorry to hear about the troubles some have had. Buying Toronto GAs was a good experience for me this morning. Cheers folks!

For Toronto the "buy on map" feature is active on ticketmaster.ca  At least you can get a visible of what's available for today.

Maybe I'm just an idiot and my password will grant me access for the Wires sale tomorrow...

If you have a Red Hill presale code, it works from the start of the presale (Wednesday, Jan. 11, 9am, venue time) to the presales end (Friday, Jan. 13, 5pm). it means that you can still try later in the day/evening

Maybe I'm just an idiot and my password will grant me access for the Wires sale tomorrow...

If you have a Red Hill presale code, it works from the start of the presale (Wednesday, Jan. 11, 9am, venue time) to the presales end (Friday, Jan. 13, 5pm). it means that you can still try later in the day/evening

See I've been a subscriber before but kind of lost track of my last upgrade and therefore did it just a couple days ago when the tour rumblings were about. I'm wondering if therefore my password actually sets me into "Wires" by default. It technically takes it in Ticketmaster but now that the seat map is up I can tell it's still locking me out from the Red Hill. Hopefully there is some GA available again tomorrow...

after 30 mns getting the same error TRY AGAIN LATER, I've cleared my cache in Chrome  and it worked immediately !

(I've read in another post this advice)

your password... starts with U2JTA?.

U2JTB... I think I've found my problem. One hour of ticket buying stress for nothing! But at least that solves it. Better luck tomorrow I suppose!

U2JTB... I think I've found my problem. One hour of ticket buying stress for nothing! But at least that solves it. Better luck tomorrow I suppose!

Your code is for Wires - it won't work until tomorrow...

Your code is for Wires - it won't work until tomorrow...

That makes much more sense now. I remember (perhaps incorrectly) that it specified the group next to the code for I+E so I kind of just assumed (technically) being an existing subscriber that it was for Red Hill. I shall try again tomorrow morning.

Can anyone post how much tickets cost in each section? I'm hoping to buy through the Wires sale tomorrow.

Can anyone post how much tickets cost in each section? I'm hoping to buy through the Wires sale tomorrow.

There are a few price tiers by section/level/location. Not counting the VIP or Red Zone, we've got this:

Level 100 - $100, $155, $280

Level 200 - $100, $155

Level 500 - $35, $70, $100

GA - $70

Still plenty of tickets available in all sections except red zone. This is pretty surprising compared to the other markets, I guess U2 is starting to cool off here...or people are investing whatever cash they have left into this ridiculous housing market we have here. Either way people in the Wires group tomorrow I think should be fine.

$70 - GA's

$280 - Level 100's closer to the stage

$155 - Level 100's behind dugout area's further away from stage, and some closer 200 level ones.

$100 - Level 200 further back rows and first bunch of rows for level 500

$35 - Level 500 higher up but facing directly to the stage

$346 - Red Zone....good luck with that lol

Hope this helps!