Sign in to follow this  
peterdiaz

Toronto - Presale crap

anyone know if all tickets are paperless? or just GA sec?

When I bought mine (via ticketmaster/chrome/on pc) I got 500 level and the option came up to select paperless for delivery.  That was my only choice.

anyone know if all tickets are paperless? or just GA sec?

When I bought mine (via ticketmaster/chrome/on pc) I got 500 level and the option came up to select paperless for delivery.  That was my only choice.

My 200 level seats were also paperless (no other option).

This was really smooth for me compared to other tours. I bought four for Dublin at 4:00am and then another 4 GA in Toronto. So pumped! Seeing them in Dublin will be bucket list stuff for me :)

It's disappointing to see so many tix for sale on StubHub already. I'm in tomorrow's presale group, and I think I'm screwed.

It's disappointing to see so many tix for sale on StubHub already. I'm in tomorrow's presale group, and I think I'm screwed.

and Toronto tickets seem to be credit card entry for all- so beware of third party sellers. 

and you should still be fine there will be tickets released and available tomorrow. 

Sadly, this is reminiscent of the presale for Leg 1 of the Vertigo Tour.

Leg 1 of the Vertigo Tour was just a huge mess with U2 not paying attention to the awful seats being offered to fans in the resale. Larry said as much and apologized.

Cherilu - you'll get tickets tomorrow. Last I heard RedHill allotment didn't sell out. Also make sure you enter from the U2.Com link for tickets. There were stories of others who went directly to TM and couldn't find tickets. Good luck! 

Long time member and fan. Been to every tour since Unforgettable Fire :)

Can't wait for this one!

TIP: We found that the Flash plugin might be causing issues with the Ticketmaster desktop sites - please update to the latest Flash version on PC and Mac.

Still a good chunk of tickets available, so those of you in the Wires group I think should be fine. Even GA's still around as of nearly 6 pm EST. I am surprised that Toronto compared to other Eastern markets is selling a bit slower. Or just not a lot of Red Hill members here? might pick up in a few days.

Still a good chunk of tickets available, so those of you in the Wires group I think should be fine. Even GA's still around as of nearly 6 pm EST. I am surprised that Toronto compared to other Eastern markets is selling a bit slower. Or just not a lot of Red Hill members here? might pick up in a few days.

Could be that (1) we're not that big (2) few Red Hill members, and (3) with a ticket allocation of 4 people aren't able to travel to Toronto.

Could be that (1) we're not that big (2) few Red Hill members, and (3) with a ticket allocation of 4 people aren't able to travel to Toronto.

Hmmmm not sure bout #1. Vancouver show was a bit of an issue trying to pull decent seats. Then again the Rose Bowl show you can find everywhere you want except Red Zone, and we know how big LA is. Then again they are playing more California shows this time, so people don't have to travel too far to see them. I am thinking it is mostly to do with #2. Even in the I&E presales I had no issues in the 1st presale getting any section I wanted. Even those shows didn't sell fast. I am sure a lot more tickets will sell by the time we get to the public sale.

got 2 GA tickets using my phone.  Using website was only coming up with 500 level.

phone seems to be better option.

Wth....now I try searching for any ticket, and I'm coming up blank.  There must be issues with the ticketmaster website....no way its completely sold out.

I'm trying to buy one or two GA's and am getting nowhere!  Just the same unable to process message each time.  I've cleared my cache etc.  Not pleased at the moment...

Nothing is working.  All I want is a pair of GA's.  I'm always on the floor and especially in a stadium I don't want to be in the seats.  I did level 100 for 360 and it was horrible.  I can't even get level 500s to come up anymore after I had them suggested a couple of times.

Is this a presale issue or a Ticketma$ter issue?

Did anyone have luck getting Red Zone VIP yesterday? I didn't but I was thinking they would add more since they only allot a small amount per presale.

I'm giving up.  I tried to do this from work but I can't spend all morning trying to get tickets that are non-existent.  Why was getting tickets for the shows at the ACC easier?  Makes no sense.

I'll try a little later and see what happens.  If I can't get anything through the pre-sale I guess I'm then going to have to try my luck during the public on sale.