Sign in to follow this  
newsman

NEW YORK is a joke (Sold Out in first second)

This is the first time I haven't been able to get tickets in a presale. Two seconds in, no tickets came up for New York/NJ. Sold out immediately. Yep, the Trump era has arrived: Russian scalpers get the seats and only the rich can go see U2.

Lame. 

Edited: I managed to get great seats on the iPhone app thanks to nitz1. Thanks!

post-292151-0-55627800-1484144540_thumb.png

post-292151-0-13911800-1484144608_thumb.png

Edited by newsman

try iphone or ipad app - only thing that ever works for me - desktop failed for me too - I got the same exact error messages from the start!

Edited by nitz1

This is the first time I haven't been able to get tickets in a presale. Two seconds in, no tickets came up for New York/NJ. Sold out immediately. Yep, the Trump era has arrived: Russian scalpers get the seats and only the rich can go see U2.

Lame. 

Close your browser, clear your cache and try again.  That is a message you get when you've tried too many times.

Lame. 

Close your browser, clear your cache and try again.  That is a message you get when you've tried too many times.

Thanks, this was SO helpful!   That worked for me.  I cleared browser and cache, was able to get in, AND actually do several searches before I made a purchase, and without having to do all that bot stuff over and over.

try iphone or ipad app - only thing that ever works for me - desktop failed for me too - I got the same exact error messages from the start!

Thank you! Yep, that worked. Section 139, Row 7. That'll work. 

My presale is tomorrow. Can anyone describe the pricing breakdown for seats in Concourse 1 & 2? They are only giving a broad range, until you log in with code so its hard to plan ahead.

My presale is tomorrow. Can anyone describe the pricing breakdown for seats in Concourse 1 & 2? They are only giving a broad range, until you log in with code so its hard to plan ahead.

Prices are $280 - 155 - 100 - 70 - 35   

Concourse 1 is 280, Concourse 2 is a mix of 280 and 155

most likely 285 for most of the lower level, guessing up to the turn at the opposite corners. it's that way for Gillette (drops to 160 just before the turn in the 100 level).  200 level tix are 160 for Gillette.  at metlife the 200 level does not overhang the 100s so you start to really far away from the stage midway through the 100 level (not that any seats are really close).  shame the pricing is so high for seats, but that's the price paid for low priced GA. 

you can view the remaining seats and pricing for Gillette online now.

Edited by hobbes4444

I saw Concourse 1 seat in the 10th row at the far end of the stadium pop up for $110.

Edited by newsman

I saw Concourse 1 seat in the 10th row at the far end of the stadium pop up for $110.

Thank you

Sounds like GA is the best bet for one's wallet!

I am still having problems getting in. I have tried to refresh and clear and still can not get anything. Also tried app with no success. 

HELP!!!!!!

I am still having problems getting in. I have tried to refresh and clear and still can not get anything. Also tried app with no success. 

HELP!!!!!!

no other option but to keep trying...

Thank you

Sounds like GA is the best bet for one's wallet!

I'm getting too old for GA, especially in New York. I need a seat for my 47-year-old butt. I've seen U2 in GA plenty of times going back to Zoo TV

Wow, so ALL tickets in the whole stadium are credit card paperless? Philly too. I thought it was just going to be GA. I'm generally a fan of this practice, but its screwing me in trying to order hard tickets on behalf of a friend for the philly date (with her fan code). She has a job where she cannot get online for the presale so I was going to buy for her and get reimbursed since I can't go with her.

Wow, so ALL tickets in the whole stadium are credit card paperless? Philly too. I thought it was just going to be GA. I'm generally a fan of this practice, but its screwing me in trying to order hard tickets on behalf of a friend for the philly date (with her fan code). She has a job where she cannot get online for the presale so I was going to buy for her and get reimbursed since I can't go with her.

Exactly. Sucks beyond belief.  I really can't stand it.  

Exactly. Sucks beyond belief.  I really can't stand it.  

They should let us transfer via TM for face value. 

where is GA9 ??

GA Floor. That's just a numbering system they use.