Sign in to follow this  
Minimalist

Did anyone get tickets for NY?

Did anyone get tix for NY?  I keep getting "unable to process your request".  Want to know if I should keep trying....

I did..got 4 but that was at 9:00am and it took me 1.5 minutes.  I was quick.  Landed Red Zone.

I got 3 GA for MetLife with no trouble, but that was at exactly 9am, took less than two minutes with a preexisting Ticketmaster account and the code ready to be pasted into place.

Edited by bgans

Did anyone get tix for NY?  I keep getting "unable to process your request".  Want to know if I should keep trying....

That message just means you've tried too many times.  Close browser, clear cache and try again.

That message just means you've tried too many times.  Close browser, clear cache and try again.

YES!  I did that and it worked just about 5 minutes ago. 

I tried on the phone two minutes ago and got two.

On the phone? What number did you try? I keep getting automated 

Oh, I'm sorry, I mean, I did it THROUGH my phone, not that I called. I was trying on desktop and getting shut out. But did Tmaster website on the phone and got through that way.

I got 4 on the 100 level, side stage. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you U2.com for setting aside good seats for real fans. I had excellent seats for my two I&E shows, and excellent seats once again for TJT.

Oh, I'm sorry, I mean, I did it THROUGH my phone, not that I called. I was trying on desktop and getting shut out. But did Tmaster website on the phone and got through that way.

AH!! Got it

I got 3 GA for MetLife with no trouble, but that was at exactly 9am, took less than two minutes with a preexisting Ticketmaster account and the code ready to be pasted into place.

Same here except I got 4.

Edited by zootv77

I got 4 (aisle) tickets in section 135.  Took two minutes right at 9am.  I took the first 4 available to me.  

What are people talking about here re: NY? There are no NY dates announced.

true... but East Rutherford is so close to NY that sometimes is considered as if it were - have seen it before...

true... but East Rutherford is so close to NY that sometimes is considered as if it were - have seen it before...

I got the answer I was looking for already, as you know. Then I saw some folks talking here. I debated whether to ask about it again here, knowing the answer might make ERutherford tix disappear. I was in the middle of picking out a ticket in another screen. They were available. Then I asked here. I think I shot myself in the foot by asking here. Tix were available in ERutherfordt - til I asked this question here. Now they're gone. Argh. *Sigh.*

Keep trying - tickets appear from time to time...

Thanx much, Max. I was just about to say: Toronto, here I come. But NYC is affordable for me. Toronto - not so much.

Keep trying - tickets appear from time to time...

Thanx much, Max. I was just about to say: Toronto, here I come. But NYC is affordable for me. Toronto - not so much.

Max Tsukino & Bigwave & anyone else: I just came here to say thanx, I got a ticket, & I was so happEEE (& maybe I still am)...but on the way here, an unusual but *important* question arose: what did I just buy a tkt to? I didn't stop to see the homepage video til after purchase - I knew this tour was a celebration of Joshua Tree, which is great, but...I *have* to ask now: in addition to performing JT, *please* tell me NewYearsDay & SBS WILL be performed too! They HAVE to be. Not kidding on this. Does anyone know?? 

(P.S. Max Tsukino & anyone else: Just to let you know: for me, the trick to getting a tkt was someone's tip that said if you get a message like 'unable to process your request,' that just means you've tried too many times, but: just clear the cache, close the browser, & start again, & then if there are tickets you'll have access to buying them.)

I got my two GA via app on the phone, computer no dice, but I was not given the option for a hard ticket?  CC entrance was the only thing available, did anyone else get this.  

I'm in Wires group but took a chance and was able to get RZ during the first presale. I was very lucky, but I feel bad for those that were unable to get good seats due to this glitch/oversight. I know that if I had waited til yesterday I probably wouldn't have been so fortunate.