Sign in to follow this  
nitz1

If Possible Use the TM app on phone or ipad (MERGED)

FYI - it gives different choices and worked for me when desktop did not - this has been true for the last few years for me for all TM ticket purchases

STRONG STRONG AGREMENT.

While my desktop TM page was spinning and telling me I couldn't access the ticket info, my app calmly popped up the GA ticket I was hoping for.

Go with the APP.

STRONG STRONG AGREMENT.

While my desktop TM page was spinning and telling me I couldn't access the ticket info, my app calmly popped up the GA ticket I was hoping for.

Go with the APP.

Same here!

I finally got through in Chicago for general admission. Purchased at 10:55am local time via the TM app on my phone. What a headache I was in tears!

Put this in the Chicago GA thread just now... but I'm still pulling up GA for Chicago in both the app and desktop site. Keep trying guys!

On my desktop, my code was accepted but there were no tickets available. Downloaded the app, and it rejected my code. Totally frustrating!!!!!!

Does anybody know if there is an international ticketmaster app for phone? I am in the States and want to buy for Europe, but the app will only let me search in the US.

FYI - it gives different choices and worked for me when desktop did not - this has been true for the last few years for me for all TM ticket purchases

Yup.  On last tour for MSG #1 After 20 minutes of 'zilch' from desktop in presale, tried the app and got GA right away.

Since then, it is the only way I will buy tickets.

(Canadians would appreciate this: got instant tickets for the 'Hip last summer via the app)

Edited by myzmak

FYI, this doesn't seem to work for Dublin in the Ticketmaster iPhone app here in Ireland.

I'm just getting a "tickets are not on sale" message. It doesn't allow me to enter a presale code.

(I bought via desktop so no worries).

Interestingly, through the very same app, I CAN buy London presale tickets.

Edited by A boy called Trampoline

FYI, this doesn't seem to work for Dublin in the Ticketmaster iPhone app here in Ireland.

I'm just getting a "tickets are not on sale" message. It doesn't allow me to enter a presale code.

(I bought via desktop so no worries).

Interestingly, through the very same app, I CAN buy London presale tickets.

Yep. I certainly doesn't work here. We've been royally messed about in Ireland today.

The ticketmaster app didn't work for me at all, livenation app also down. I recommend using the link from U2.com and then going through the TM website (pc version if on mobile).

I managed 4 GAs with my RedHill code for Vancouver right at 9 am (PST).

Edited by Vanessa_16

Since I live in the US and was buying tickets for the London show, I couldn't use the app. It limited me to US dates (and Vancouver for some odd reason) only. Bummer as I was only able to get one ticket through the pre-sale online and needed four.

I found the whole thing yesterday very frustrating to be honest!! I got on with my access code on lap top at 9am and for nearly 3hrs 45mins, the wee blue & white ticket said searching... sit tight if you refresh or leave the page you lose your place in line. I rang ticket master to see if anything wrong with the website but that was worse than useless. I then started to tweet them and they got back to me saying - wait for it - refresh the page!!!! So I was told not to do that on the site and then being told to do it. Anyway, got my tickets for Dublin but not where I wanted them because they were all gone by the time I got through!! I do think that ticket master are a bit of joke.

See ya's in Croke Park, I'll be there with or without you ;-)

Was panicking when my desktop was not working, just the dreaded spinning ticket but on my IPhone I got tix right away!! :wub:

the app says my code is invalid.

Make sure it is for the right group: JTA for Red Hill or JTB for Wires.  Makes a difference & won't accept if you use the code for the wrong group.