Sign in to follow this  
gcf1971

We are unable to process the request *Please Read If You Are Getting This Message

Guys just an FYI this message doesn't necessarily mean tickets are sold out.  Usually if you clear your cache, close browser and try again it should work.

TM has something built in where if you try too many times it gives you this message.

Hope that helps.

He's right. I was able to get good seats for New York with the iPhone Ticketmaster app. 

The website gave me this message for 20 minutes:

post-292151-0-06462200-1484145633_thumb.png

post-292151-0-24680800-1484145661_thumb.png

Edited by newsman

And if you are not using an app, but are on your computer, the cache / history clearing thing works great.

All that message means is that your paperless tickets,if you chose that option,are not yet available to print.You will receive a .pdf file in due course.I have the same on my confirmation,phoned up & that's what I was told.Tickets are mine & paid for.Just not yet available to print.

And if you are not using an app, but are on your computer, the cache / history clearing thing works great.

Glad you were able to get tickets! :)

All that message means is that your paperless tickets,if you chose that option,are not yet available to print.You will receive a .pdf file in due course.I have the same on my confirmation,phoned up & that's what I was told.Tickets are mine & paid for.Just not yet available to print.

No this message appears when trying to search for tickets.  Like I said, clearing the cache, closing browser and trying again always works for me.  Then if you try several times again with no tickets found you might start getting the message again.

I wondered if that is why my computer was erring, BUT I don't think retrying 5 times is excessive.  I just got excited about the possibility of Red Zone tickets being the same price as GA, so thought I'd try it a couple of times.  ALSO, I copied and pasted my code from my email from U2 and the Ticketmaster app said it was invalid.  I finally used the links through my U2 email to gain access and get the tickets.  So aggravating. 

I wondered if that is why my computer was erring, BUT I don't think retrying 5 times is excessive.  I just got excited about the possibility of Red Zone tickets being the same price as GA, so thought I'd try it a couple of times.  ALSO, I copied and pasted my code from my email from U2 and the Ticketmaster app said it was invalid.  I finally used the links through my U2 email to gain access and get the tickets.  So aggravating. 

Red Zone was same price as GA?? $70? What venue? My presale is tomorrow so appreciate some details.

Thanks

Glad you were able to get tickets! :)

Yes!  Thanks.  What a relief!

No this message appears when trying to search for tickets. Like I said, clearing the cache, closing browser and trying again always works for me. Then if you try several times again with no tickets found you might start getting the message again.

Sorry,my bad.I honestly thought that's what the thread was about.Hope every one gets what they want ticket wise.Good luck.

After 30 mns getting the same error TRY AGAIN LATER, I've cleared my cache and it worked immediately ! thanks for the advice! I've got my tickets, too cool !!!! ;)

Red Zone was same price as GA?? $70? What venue? My presale is tomorrow so appreciate some details.

Thanks

US Red Zone prices are about $350.  That's what I paid for Philly at least.

Ticketmaster sucks!  it took 17min to purchase tickets on a computer.  and was unable to get GA.  

Thanks for posting.  This has been a terrible pre-sale experience!  Wish I had seen the post earlier.  Got my tix at the 100 level in Dallas but probably could have gotten closer had I known to close out my browser.  I've never had this much trouble in a pre-sale.  Ticketmaster SUCKS!

Edited by DJRice

Thanks

Apparently showing RZ GA tix for the same price was ANOTHER Ticketmaster cock-up to confuse us even more - these are just GA tix - not RZ

I ended up going incognito to get through. I think I looked at various ticket options maybe 4 times max and it gave me that message. The app wouldn't work either. Instead of clearing cache I went incognito and it worked out. I started out getting GA5 for NJ but after that 20 minute snafu I ended up with GA6. Whatever that means in terms of seating. I haven't been in that stadium for floor seating. Hope it'll be OK.

i was having the same problem, and had to do the robot check multiple times while using Chrome.  When I switched to Safari, I got right in and secured very good seats for Chicago.

Epic Fail Live Nation and Ticketmaster.  I had my presale code ready to go and was logged into Ticketmaster, and I couldn't get anything.  I am so angry and bitterly disappointed.  I've been a fan club member for over 10 years.  Suck!

always us the app if you can.  A little more work typing your code in manually but well worth it.  I was told the website and app run on different servers and the app is much more efficient.  I had Toronto tix in 4 mins and that was after selecting a number of different options to see what was available prior to selecting my tickets.  

Ticketmaster sucks! I was getting errors for 40 minutes. I tried two different browsers, I got my sister in a different province to try, I called customer service. I cleared my cashed a couple times in two different browsers. Finally it worked, but red zone was no longer available. But at least I got tickets, and I'm happy with my seats. Really wanted red zone though.

Epic Fail Live Nation and Ticketmaster.  I had my presale code ready to go and was logged into Ticketmaster, and I couldn't get anything.  I am so angry and bitterly disappointed.  I've been a fan club member for over 10 years.  Suck!

keep trying... i have heard stories of fans getting tickets 5mins ago and they went on sale 3.5hours ago

whats your browser

I was starting to feel down that my indecision and not taking the first seats offered had cost me an opportunity to purchase in the pre-sale, when I saw this. Jumped in again and this little Australian is now very excited about going to the first night in Vancouver. Moving on to finding flights and accommodation.

Now can someone please wrap Bono in cotton wool so that this tour starts on time and he is in good health  ;)