Sign in to follow this  
gcf1971

We are unable to process the request *Please Read If You Are Getting This Message

I'm still trying to get through to Ticketmaster.

Their automatic recording states they are still closed.

Its 9:45 my local time and they still are not open

If you still have questions about an existing order, email us 24/7 or call us at 800-653-8000. Fan Support Hours (your local time)

Mon - Fri: 9 AM - 9 PM.

Sat: 9 AM - 8 PM.

Its now 9:40 my time.

Fan Support Hours (your local time)

Don't bother - You just get a bot that says the tickets (general sale) are not on sale yet.  They don't deal with presales. Apparently.  ( I tried this yesterday)

My issue is I purchased a travel package. TM charged my card, but I have no confirmed tickets, and I can't get a hold of anyone.

I'm still trying to get through to Ticketmaster.

Its 9:45 my local time and they still are not open

If you still have questions about an existing order, email us 24/7 or call us at 800-653-8000. Fan Support Hours (your local time)

Its now 9:40 my time.

Fan Support Hours (your local time)

Don't bother - You just get a bot that says the tickets (general sale) are not on sale yet.  They don't deal with presales. Apparently.  ( I tried this yesterday)

My issue is I purchased a travel package. TM charged my card, but I have no confirmed tickets, and I can't get a hold of anyone.

Keep trying and contact your card company

Oh sorry - did you check your account ?

I bought 4 floors for Cleveland on my phone in a nick of time before becoming desperate and spending $700 for 4 lower bowl seats on my computer. Awfully expensive for seats in the 31st row halfway back in a football stadium! I got the tickets an hour after the Wires presale opened. For everyone having trouble, keep trying. Tickets usually become more plentiful after the initial logjam clears.

Those were probably the seats I originally had and lost - the 31st row directly across from the stage. Now I'm so high up, I'll probably pass out from the elevation.

I almost couldn't believe that the $100 seats that were coming up were way up in the 500 level. I wasn't paying that kinda money to sit up there. Then the lower bowl seats were over $700 for 4 tickets. I was happy to see those $70 GA tickets for many reasons.

Day 2 - Zero luck today. No GAs. :(  So much for legacy membership (RedHill).

Which show?  I just checked 2 minutes ago and with my Wires code I can get Philly GA.

hahahaha,LA completely sold out for the presale.  enjoy my $50 u2, guess you need it more than i do

You may want to try in a few hours or later today, others were thinking that yesterday but that wasn't the case, just about all the venues I had searched still had tickets available later in the day.

Day 2 - Zero luck today. No GAs. :(  So much for legacy membership (RedHill).

Which show?  I just checked 2 minutes ago and with my Wires code I can get Philly GA.

Yesterday I could GA in CHI (I didn't) but not in Vancouver (hometown). Today, equally awful - zero luck. 

I'll keep trying but 2 days in, and I've got to keep trying? Serious FAIL!

PS U2 & TM - This shouldn't entail "luck" if you've got so-called "legacy" code- presale & longtime fan.

Edited by p8ru2

UPDATE: FINALLY GOT TIX!!!!   *slow clap*  - GAs too. 

That was the biggest nightmare & hassle - 2 days & over 4+ hours of trying. Got them thru a very long website cycling/ wait....   PHEW.  Worst experience ever.

Same for me in Vancouver.

"Sorry, there was an error with search.

Try again later."

74 minutes later...

Keep trashing the cache, closing browser (or app) & start over.  Crapshoot imo... Really random.

That was the biggest nightmare & hassle - 2 days & over 4+ hours of trying. Got them thru a very long website cycling/ wait....   PHEW.  Worst experience ever.

Awesome - congrats!

I ended up choosing the "add a subscription" option and the GA tickets appeared instantly. Yeah, it was another $50, but still less than through a broker.

What a disappointment.

Edited by daktariwa

Awesome - congrats!

Thanks Ultraviolet :)  Really should NOT be this difficult. Good luck to all!

Good tip above, Lemon. 

P.S. to all - thx for your tips & support. Was really upset & frustrating!

In Seattle it looks like tickets have been opening up every hour or so. I had to close and reopen my browser multiple times to get it to keep searching. 15 minutes into the presale today (Wires) there were only single seats and nothing close together. An hour and a half later, seats started showing up again. Got 2 in the 100 level towards the back but we get to sit together! 

Keep trying...try checking back every hour or so to see if anything opens up!

After the nightmare of not knowing whether or not I had tickets...Due to TM Error messages

An hour waiting on hold with TM I'm told my "bank declined my card".

An hour on the phone with my bank " The merchant declined your card".

Back to square one and on hold with TM to try the card again. Same problem.

Call my credit card company to reset the card. Another hour gone.

And back on the phone with TM for another hour on hold. This time my purchase finally at around 3:30pm my local time worked.

i'm thankful I was able to purchase tickets, but THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY!!

Hi if you've bought 2 tickets of the 4 your allowed to purchase can you go back in later and enter the code and buy another 2 if they are still available

Thanks in advance.

Hi if you've bought 2 tickets of the 4 your allowed to purchase can you go back in later and enter the code and buy another 2 if they are still available

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can. :)

I cleared my cache, and still....nothing works. I shut everything down, restarted the computer, re-entered the U2 site, and went through all the motions to order tickets including numerous captcha prompts and then receive hit and miss on seat availability, with the majority of the time the message being, "We are unable to process your request." 

The few seats offered are 300 level. Membership does not guarantee decent tickets, I'm learning. I had been a member for a number of years and with life changes my subscription lapsed for a year. I had not received any notifications that it was approaching its end. But in reading the forum posts I see no matter what membership you have you are going to run into these same difficulties.

I'm on a limited income and stretched it to get my membership back up and running in hopes to get general admission. It seems that is not even available, and I'm forced to the highest point in the stadium at $100 per seat. My budget will only allow the general admission price. 

So much for U2 looking out for the little guy. Yeah, yeah, ...it is not a U2 issue, but come on....these guys have the money to hire a ticketing agency that could be outfitted to handle these situations. And yes, at the 300 level I could reason that heck, I get to go, after all. But that then excuses the principal of offering membership pre-sale with the idea you have first access to seats you would prefer.

Wish I'd seen this earlier. Got the message after two reloads, but then downloaded the app and had no problem getting tickets and fast. The web and app also seemed to show different available seats. The best available I got thru the app were actually better than the ones I missed online! I've got no problem with that! :D

Thanks in advance.

Thanks very much

Thanks in advance.

Thanks very much

I cant, I get a message, "Were sorry, there are no more tickets available for this promotion" 

I was able to get two GAs for Seattle then wanted to get two seats (I broke a vertebrae in my lower back this summer and not sure if I will be able to stand that long) but cannot get back in. Tried cleaning out and rebooting but nothing changes and it doesn't care about what venue I'm looking at either.