Sign in to follow this  
gcf1971

We are unable to process the request *Please Read If You Are Getting This Message

That's a different message and just means what it says.  No more tickets available in the presale.

That's a different message and just means what it says.  No more tickets available in the presale.

I started getting it at 2:30 yesterday, others were still buying well past that time.

at 1:01 this morning I finally got 2 GA tickets!!! I worked late and then returned home thinking I'd give it a try. When I was attempting my very last try I was surprised to see that my order was being processed. Now here is the odd part. . . I gave up on the option to let the computer find the "best available," which is a joke, and used the 'choose a seat option' that is not always available. I'm not sure how I worked it to get to that option, but once I saw it was available I thought it was worth a try. I was able to click on the floor GA area and after a few, well, many, attempts it finally worked. 

Once the order was processed through TM, I thought it was odd that there is the option to sell my tickets once I've purchased them. There is big money to be made here, and I think TM and whomever is managing U2 are not struggling to put a stop to it.

at 1:01 this morning I finally got 2 GA tickets!!! I worked late and then returned home thinking I'd give it a try. When I was attempting my very last try I was surprised to see that my order was being processed. Now here is the odd part. . . I gave up on the option to let the computer find the "best available," which is a joke, and used the 'choose a seat option' that is not always available. I'm not sure how I worked it to get to that option, but once I saw it was available I thought it was worth a try. I was able to click on the floor GA area and after a few, well, many, attempts it finally worked. 

Once the order was processed through TM, I thought it was odd that there is the option to sell my tickets once I've purchased them. There is big money to be made here, and I think TM and whomever is managing U2 are not struggling to put a stop to it.

Well done for having such patience and perseverance. In an ideal world it would not have to be that way... but good to hear your success in getting you tix...

Yes, you can. :)

Thanks very much

I cant, I get a message, "Were sorry, there are no more tickets available for this promotion" 

I was able to get two GAs for Seattle then wanted to get two seats (I broke a vertebrae in my lower back this summer and not sure if I will be able to stand that long) but cannot get back in. Tried cleaning out and rebooting but nothing changes and it doesn't care about what venue I'm looking at either.

If you have tried that, different browsers,  the app, etc, you may want to try calling Ticketmaster and ordering over the phone.

If you have tried that, different browsers,  the app, etc, you may want to try calling Ticketmaster and ordering over the phone. 

Yea I tried calling them at the first sign of a problem and they told me that it was an internet only presale and there is nothing they can do.