Sign in to follow this  
paul_healy

Ticket Holders

I'm in LOW 332 - couldn't get anything closer when I finally got into ticketmaster!. 

Never been to Croke park so not sure of the view I'll have from there - but as I'm coming over from Iceland I hope it will be good :)

LOW 332 is about half way down the pitch..even though the pitch at Croke Park is bigger than a soccer pitch you should still have a good view. 

I'm 333 row z. I can't stand for long (obviously will be standing anyway and waving my arms wildly) but I will have to have lots of micro sitting breaks regularly ☹. No fear, I'll be back on track for the next announced dates whenever they will be and I have a presale code remaining (hubby's). So I will definitely be going red zone in the future.

I'm in LOW 332 - couldn't get anything closer when I finally got into ticketmaster!. 

Never been to Croke park so not sure of the view I'll have from there - but as I'm coming over from Iceland I hope it will be good :)

LOW 332 is about half way down the pitch..even though the pitch at Croke Park is bigger than a soccer pitch you should still have a good view. 

Thanks!  I've seen U2 in both London and Paris before and have always been much closer to the stage - but I've always wanted to go to see them in Dublin - accessing tickemaster during the pre-sale was a huge mess but I'm just glad I got tickets :)

My group has tickets in 302 and 307.  We're coming in from NY and Chicago.  We've never been to Croke Park before and was wondering what the view from 302 is.  I think they are good seats but after looking at some seating charts I am wondering if these will be too far to the side of the stage.  

Pitch 1.

If any kind hearted soul has two spare Pitch 2 tickets and would be happy to do a swap it would be very much appreciated and of course a few pints of Guinness would be thrown in!!

Tickets arrived in post today! That was quick! :)