Sign in to follow this  
nikmik

Credit Card Entry?

Very smooth pre-sale, 4 GA to Boston purchased with confirmation email within minutes of sale opening. 

Question: Checking out I was forced to choose from three shipping options for my tickets, selected cheap option at just under $4. Just wondering why I had to pay for TM to mail me tickets to credit card entry only tickets?

Maybe you got lucky and Mass requires paper tickets.  This was the case for NY last tour.  

Edited by andreblanc

Looks like there won't be credit card entry for Gillette. If you chose standard mail you'll probably get hard tickets on Gillette Stadium paper. These will be marked upon getting field wristband.

Wow, paper tickets for GA, that will make it easier to trade for tickets. I picked up 4 GA tickets for the Sunday show, and am hoping to trade for two GA on a second Boston night if and when the second night is announced.

Do you think Boston will get a 2nd show.  If NY does, they will, then that is 4 shows in 5 nights.

Not sure if they will or not, good point on the multiple shows in a close area (NY and Boston)... That may make it less likely. But I was really hoping for a Saturday night in Boston!

Yeah they won't have 3 in a row for sure, 1000%.  They won't get from Tor to Bos in time with only one stage this time.  so the chance is the next night with 1 off day before NY and they will get 2.  So I am wondering if Boston is only 1 like Toronto.  have a good time!  We saw them in Boston for the Vertigo tour.  Crying baby at the hotel walked to areana at 6am were 10th and 11th in line and got scanned into center area so were right on front middle rail.  Boston was good to us that tour.

Im also surprised that these are hard tickets. I just got 2 GA in the Wires presale. I was able to to load up another 2 GA in my cart just now and was tempted to buy them for resell or trade if there is another show added but still not sure if they would require an ID during entry to match the ticket purchaser. Does anyone know for sure if ticket purchaser has to be present for Boston GAs?

I purchased tickets for the Miami Show and only had the option to select credit card entry and when I went to change my dilvery option, I received a message stating that could not change my delivery method. Had anyone else had this issue for Miami? Is this the only option?

Not sure if they will or not, good point on the multiple shows in a close area (NY and Boston)... That may make it less likely. But I was really hoping for a Saturday night in Boston!

Do you think they would add a show prior to Sunday for Boston?  Seems odd that they would announce a show prior to the original one.  Has U2 done this before?  I would expect that any additional shows would be Monday...Hope i am right.  I have 4 GA for Sunday.