Sign in to follow this  
klhrabosky

NY seat pricing?

My presale is tomorrow. Can anyone describe the pricing breakdown for seats in Concourse 1 & 2? They are only giving a broad range, until you log in with code so its hard to plan ahead.

Thanks

GA are $70 in NJ.  But the ticketmaster fees are ridiculous.  $20 service fee per ticket?  Ends up being $96 per ticket.  U2 is always great to the fans and their fan club ticket system is the best, well worth the fan club cost.  But ticketmaster is a racket.  I agree they provide a service but they are the only source for face value tickets.  Should be a great tour

I got section 133 NJ, row 27, two seats, total was $384 or some nonsense like that. I guess those were the "$155" tickets.

Since I can't check, did I imagine that there were two different GA options: one for standing room and one for floor seating? I chose the floor seating one and got tix for $70. One person in my party needs to have a seat. I wouldn't have gotten them if they didn't have seats. Anyone still have access to give us a run down of the prices? I've used all of my tickets.

Oops, never mind. If you click on price range now it lists all the different options.

Concourse 2

US $35.00 - US $280.00

US $35.00US $280.00

Concourse 1

US $35.00 - US $280.00

US $35.00US $280.00

Concourse 3

US $35.00 - US $155.00

US $35.00US $155.00

GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING-FLOOR

US $70.00

US $70.00

Floor Seating

US $70.00

US $70.00
Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.
Edited by soph123

Yeah it was 193 and change for a pair of GA in Met Life.  It was $173 last tour in MSG.  never seen so much for face GA in all my years, since 1997, seeing U2, over 55 shows.

Here are some seats that came up for me in presale today for $100 before fees: Sections 319, 321, 333, 340.  So my question is...where in the world are the $35 and $70 seats?

74983s_a.gif

Edited by afg

GA are $70 in NJ.  But the ticketmaster fees are ridiculous.  $20 service fee per ticket?  Ends up being $96 per ticket.  U2 is always great to the fans and their fan club ticket system is the best, well worth the fan club cost.  But ticketmaster is a racket.  I agree they provide a service but they are the only source for face value tickets.  Should be a great tour

Actually, I would argue Pearl Jam's fan club ticket system is far, far better than U2's.

Here are some seats that came up for me in presale today for $100 before fees: Sections 319, 321, 333, 340.  So my question is...where in the world are the $35 and $70 seats?

74983s_a.gif

Around sections 322-330, higher row numbers in those sections would be the $70 and $35 ones.

Regarding the other posts about fees - I've been buying tickets from Ticketmaster since the 1990s, and the rule of thumb has been that a pair of tickets ends up costing approximately the price of three tickets once fees are added in - buy three, get two, basically.  It's nothing new, unfortunately.  But if you think TIcketmaster is bad, wait until a band you love is playing at some venue that uses a third party ticketing system.  Ticketmaster sometimes works.  A lot of the smaller company services don't work at all when they face any kind of traffic.