Sign in to follow this  
jimmerpro

GA Tickets numbered Section GA4

Hey.  I was able to grab 4 GA for Dallas.

Anyone think the number for the section GA4 means anything?

Cheers.

Jim

It is common for Ticketmaster to have numbers when they list GA on the tickets and the ticket order.

My Toronto GAs that I bought this morning, for example, say GA3. Past tours my GA tickets had a different number after the "GA". It doesn't make any difference. You have the same access to the floor area - the sooner you arrive, the better the likelihood you get close to the stage and all of that.

Congrats and have a blast at the show!

Doesn't mean anything in Dallas.  You'll be fine if you show up early to be close or late to dance your heart out in the back. Hopefully Jerry has worked out the floor bathroom situation since 360.

Doesn't mean anything in Dallas.  You'll be fine if you show up early to be close or late to dance your heart out in the back. Hopefully Jerry has worked out the floor bathroom situation since 360.

If you're gonna do the floor, forget about using the bathroom :).

If you're gonna do the floor, forget about using the bathroom :).

HAHAHA! I'll never forget the DESTROYED (5 minutes after the doors opened) portable restrooms on the floor at 360. Like something out of nightmares...