Sign in to follow this  
mikenaz

Tampa tickets

Well, it took 1 hour and 20 minutes through TicketDISASTER to get my tickets.  FINALLY got 4 through Red Hill 5 rows from stage for only $70 each!!!  Total was $366.80 with TicketDISASTER fees. It says SideStage but I will take that any day of the week vs. the opposite end of the stadium.  Anyone know something about stage setup and side stage viewing for this tour?

-The new ticketbot with pictures was a complete mess and only worked about 25% of the time; out of those times all entries came back in failure

-The FIND YOUR TICKETS ON THE MAP feature did not ever work

-Finally logged out of Firefox, Mozilla and went back to ancient archaic Internet Explore and the picture bot crap worked on the first try, go figure.  I was also able to successfully find my seats on the map.

See ya in Tampa U2

Naz Out

I was in and out in 5 mins for Tampa. Got section 111. My first choice disappeared after trying to actually choose specific seats so this was best available.

I got section 105 today, which is not in the stadium seating chart, and TM doesn't seem to have a link to the concert seating chart.  Does anyone know where 105 is?

Just another reason to hate TicketWhore ... couldn't buy 2 seats together because it left one orphan seat in the row. Of course, there were orphan seats in other rows that were showing. Best part was TW actually had a custom message saying you couldn't do it. Unbelievable. So now sitting across the stadium instead of side stage.

I got lucky and was able to get on TM's website right away. I was able to purchase two sets of tickets during the Wires presale for Tampa but now only need two seats instead of four. I'm a little nervous contacting TM or my bank because I don't want there to be some sort of mixup and lose both sets of tickets. How do I sell the extra pair? I don't want to make money on them. I want to sell them for face value. They're in section 115.

Will there be seats at the general admission floor section? I just purchased mine GAFL, and it mentions a row and seats numbers. I thought the whole floor was going to be a standing section. Confused!

Will there be seats at the general admission floor section? I just purchased mine GAFL, and it mentions a row and seats numbers. I thought the whole floor was going to be a standing section. Confused!

Those numbers are added for counting purposes for the venue.

I got lucky and was able to get on TM's website right away. I was able to purchase two sets of tickets during the Wires presale for Tampa but now only need two seats instead of four. I'm a little nervous contacting TM or my bank because I don't want there to be some sort of mixup and lose both sets of tickets. How do I sell the extra pair? I don't want to make money on them. I want to sell them for face value. They're in section 115.

How much are you selling them for? I would be very interested. We are going to Miami, but would love to see them in Tampa too! We could meet you there and enter together.

How much are you selling them for? I would be very interested. We are going to Miami, but would love to see them in Tampa too! We could meet you there and enter together.

Please do not make offers on ticket prices. The only possible price allowed here is face value + charges associated or less than that...

If you are offering tickets, it is necessary that you provide all the ticket information, including the price...

thanks...

I have 4 tickets in section 133 row T for Tampa that I am try to get rid of since I was able to get Red Zone tickets during the public sale.  I have sent an email to TM to see if they would cancel the order but I haven't heard back from them yet.  If I'm stuck with these ticket I would be willing to sell them at face value.

I have 4 tickets in section 133 row T for Tampa that I am try to get rid of since I was able to get Red Zone tickets during the public sale. I have sent an email to TM to see if they would cancel the order but I haven't heard back from them yet. If I'm stuck with these ticket I would be willing to sell them at face value.

TM basically told me that my only option is to have someone buy the tickets from me and then to have them meet me at the stadium.

Edited by jamesh619

In addition to the 4 tickets I have in section 133 row T, I also have 1 Red Zone ticket available for sale at cost for anyone interested.