davidstephens

Croke Park tickets - what's the latest.

Hi

Can anyone in the Redhills group advise what's still available

for the Croke park concert. Are there any GA still there to buy

or is it just seats left. Just trying to work out my chances when

they go on sale to us in the Wires group tomorrow. Many thanks

Pete

There are GA Pitch 1 available. Make sure you go through the link on u2.com homepage. I'm still trying (in vein) for Pitch 2.

Sorry - to see what's available, we have to punch in our code again.

Having already successfully used the code this morning, I don't want to punch it again and risk the internet exploding or my tickets getting cancelled or something like that :-)

Probably overcautious, I know, lol.

I saw posts around here as of 3pm saying that Pitch 1 tickets were still available, but that Pitch 2 seems to have sold out.

We don't know if more Pitch 2 tickets will be made available tomorrow.  Based on the Ticketmaster seating chart, Pitch 2 seems to be closer to the stage.

Having already successfully used the code this morning, I don't want to punch it again and risk the internet exploding or my tickets getting cancelled or something like that :-)

Haha! I'm with you - I thought I might break the space time continuum!

No pitch 2 showing available, pitch 1 is though. 

Seats in block 306, 331 and the rear stand.

I wanted RZ or Pitch 2 but couldn't get either at 9am this morning, so went for seats instead, just happy to be there, gonna cost a fortune but don't care. i was 16 when I saw the original concert in 87 so I'm over the moon to actually get to Dublin for the 30th anniversary show, amazing!

This was on my bucket list to see u2 in Dublin

I had all ready booked the flights and hotel on Monday now I have 3 tickets for pitch 2.

Happy days

Iv just checked with my Red Hill presale code .

GA Pitch 2 , not available

GA Pitch 1  AVAILABLE

Be warned , if you try for Pitch 2 and there are none available it will offer you 76 euro seats,  NOT GA Pitch 1 tickets . Good luck tomorrow

No pitch 2 showing available, pitch 1 is though.

Seats in block 306, 331 and the rear stand.

I wanted RZ or Pitch 2 but couldn't get either at 9am this morning, so went for seats instead, just happy to be there, gonna cost a fortune but don't care. i was 16 when I saw the original concert in 87 so I'm over the moon to actually get to Dublin for the 30th anniversary show, amazing!

Nelly I am seated too...in block 333. Had some problems with my back last year and no way am risking not being able to go because of only getting standing tickets! I wanted redzone yesterday AND seated so I could choose nearer the time what I felt well enough to do (hang the cost!) but it just wouldn't let me at 9.00 and after trying for a while I thought I'd best try and get a good seat before they all go as well! I was 17 for first Joshua tree so similar age to you and I am just glad to be there too! Being in Dublin will be extra special. Enjoy!