Sign in to follow this  
fleshfly

Was anyone able to buy RedZone Today?

I'm confused because there were also $70 tickets for the Red Zone in Seattle but they are for seats: Section GAFL5   Row GA2   Seats 44, 45. I grabbed them but am now wondering if they are actually in there.

No, these are not in the RZ.  Just regular GA tickets.  And there are no "seats."  Ticketmaster labels them as section and seat numbers just for tracking purposes (and an attempt to avoid duplication).

Got 2 Red Zone for AT&T in DFW.  Quick and easy - except for the street signs.  :)  Tried to get 2 more a few minutes later, but none available.

I'm confused because there were also $70 tickets for the Red Zone in Seattle but they are for seats: Section GAFL5   Row GA2   Seats 44, 45. I grabbed them but am now wondering if they are actually in there.

those are not Redzone- those are GA.   Redone was a separate pulldown on the screen.  

Anyone able to get red zone for Vancouver?  I've been trying no luck...

I had no luck for RZ Vancouver :(

But, at least I have GAs.  Sucks that I'm so short though...

When I read my email though it says "Tickets will be general admission on the floor and reserved seating in the stands" so that makes me think they weren't actually on sale yet??

attachicon.gifTickets _ U2_ THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017 - Seattle WA at Ticketmaster.html

Oh, you ran into the same issue I did. Those were GA tickets mislabeled as RED zone. Initially they mislabeled RED zone and the packages weren't showing up, even using the links from here. It took about 5 minutes before I saw the packages show up. They always assign "seats" to GA or RED zone GA tickets. They're meaningless. 

attachicon.gifTickets _ U2_ THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017 - Seattle WA at Ticketmaster.html

Oh, you ran into the same issue I did. Those were GA tickets mislabeled as RED zone. Initially they mislabeled RED zone and the packages weren't showing up, even using the links from here. It took about 5 minutes before I saw the packages show up. They always assign "seats" to GA or RED zone GA tickets. They're meaningless. 

Damn. It's still showing as the only price when I clicked on the Red Zone box just now. GA is totally fine though. I would have gone for it anyway. Just thought it would be safer in the Red Zone.

Yet another screw up by Ticketmaster. I saw redzone for $70 and knew something wasn't right because they're never that cheap. They just made it confusing for everyone and those that clicked that essentially missed out on the true redzone tickets that were available and bought other tickets. I've bought a lot of tickets for a lot of shows and I can rarely remember a presale being this f'd up.

I'm still trying for Vancouver - I keep getting the searching sit tight and after about 20min the no seats were found...makes me wonder if I should keep trying or just take the sure thing!

No issues here this time. Have definitely had issues with past tours though.

I got 4 for Cleveland, 2 separate orders. Not able to use code anymore. Also, you cannot re-sell these tickets. Not that I would want to!!  Feel bad for anyone that gets scammed buying them from third parties. 

I got 2 GAs for Vancouver right away. I bought one Red Zone for Seattle, and got through right away. My buddy was also trying for Red Zone Seattle (using TM app), and kept coming up as nothing available. I tired for him for a few minutes with my laptop Firefox browser, and after a few minutes (about 15 minutes after they went on sale), I managed to get him a Red Zone ticket. He owes me one presale code now. :)

Bottom line: keep trying. You never know when/if you'll get through.

I didn't have any luck with RZ at Gillette. They did have some VIP available (500+ each) but I opted for the reserved seating.

I despise Gillette Stadium for concerts and football. It's great for futbol because no one shows up and you don't have to spend literally 3 hours in the parking lot just get on Route 1...but for U2 or Patriots I'm already dreading it. Not dreading it enough to not go...but this like the only exception. I passed on this for PopMart and 360 just because it was Gillette..but this is the Joshua Tree dammit. $50 parking be damned.

Oh for those interested there is a hotel on site and it is a "special event" rate of $850/night (includes tax but not parking). 

I didn't need that equity in my house anyway. But it beats getting home Sunday night/Monday morning at 4:30 AM!

Remember back in the day when you had to send a money order (not checks or cash) in the mail? And the field was reserved up close seating. I'm old and hate General Admission. Hey kids, get off of my lawn. 

I got 2 RZ for London, nailed it first time at 9am.

No luck for Vancouver though, ended up with GAs which is fine.

Hope everyone manages to get to the shows one way or another.

Remember back in the day when you had to send a money order (not checks or cash) in the mail? And the field was reserved up close seating. I'm old and hate General Admission. Hey kids, get off of my lawn.

I remember having to phone ticketmaster for achtung baby tour tickets (the smaller tour before the outdoor broadcast). You could only purchase 2 tickets and only by phone. I pressed redial for over 6 hours before getting through

Im in the Redhill group, but when i tried to purchase Dublin RZ tickets at 9 AM MST USA, no luck. Are they not available yet, or did they sell out? Or did I miss the sale time since Dublin is 7 hours ahead? Please help...has never happened to me in the past...always managed to secure RZ in the first few minutes, esp when loggin in at 9 am. Thoughts?

It's local to venue time so it would have been 2am MST for Dublin tickets. You missed by 7 hours for the onsale.

I was able to get for Red Zone tickets for Chicago.  I was in immediately, chose Red Zone / Best Available and it stated they were not available.  Tried for 2, same thing.  After being asked if I was a robot 100 times and not knowing if street signs include the post or not, I exited out, tried again, and luckily got 4.

Wow--wait a minute.  So at first, it said they weren't available?  (Not, "we can't process your order").  Normally this means that they're gone, that's it.  But after that, you DID get the RZ?  Wow.  If so, that means that we shouldn't believe it when it says "not available".  I'm confused.

I was able to get for Red Zone tickets for Chicago.  I was in immediately, chose Red Zone / Best Available and it stated they were not available.  Tried for 2, same thing.  After being asked if I was a robot 100 times and not knowing if street signs include the post or not, I exited out, tried again, and luckily got 4.

Wow--wait a minute.  So at first, it said they weren't available?  (Not, "we can't process your order").  Normally this means that they're gone, that's it.  But after that, you DID get the RZ?  Wow.  If so, that means that we shouldn't believe it when it says "not available".  I'm confused.

I think what he meant was that he initially tried to obtain 4 tickets in the red zone, which failed. Then he tried to get two, and was successful. The lower the quantity of tickets desired the greater the amount of availability.

Hmm  wondering if it is worth trying tomorrow morning for Red Zone - maybe they will release more.

That is what I was thinking to - I only used 2 of my 4 presale allocation for exactly that reason - or in case there is a second show in LA announced.  But who knows if there will even be a presale for a second show. what a mess. 

Do they typically sell out during the first day of pre-sales? Wondering if there is a chance to get RZ tomorrow (Thursday) when my code is enabled.