Sign in to follow this  
Arthur

Houston Show

So excited. Got my tickets for section 106 this morning. A Red Hill Gang member.

Nice,

I was able to secure 4 Red Zone tickets today even though I am a "Wires" member! My birthday is tomorrow and I was going to have a hard time logging in at 9am tomorrow so thought I'd try today. Glad I did.

See you there!

Very cool, Arthur and schlebrock.

Happy Birthday to you!

I'm aiming to purchase tickets tomorrow. It will be the first time taking my daughters. :)))

I got 3 GA's. Through the roof happy! I did notice that Houston had their GAs for $72 before the fees and not $70 like elsewhere.

Happy birthday! Mine is today! U2 tickets=best present ever

I have 4 in section 135, row L.  If anyone would like to swap with floor let me know.  I'll consider all offers.

Can't wait to see the boys again!

Edited by chickenhawk

Congrats everyone!  I'm trying to be positive...I got 2 reserved seat tix in Sect. 108.  A VERY good section with a great view.  BUT, I really wanted red zone.  If anyone decides they don't want to stand and would like to swap (I'll pay difference, of course) that would make my millennium!  Thanks!

Got my two GA's for Houston and one for Dallas (going solo) on Wednesday. So excited. Anyone think either city might get an additional date?

Got my two GA's for Houston and one for Dallas (going solo) on Wednesday. So excited. Anyone think either city might get an additional date?

I'm doing the same thing!

Heard an ad for the Houston show on 95.7 FM this morning. Guess tickets are still available. They will sell out before the show, I'm sure.

Around 200 GA still available. Will be gone in a day. Don't wait. Also nosebleed upper deck.

Joined their fan club and got really good seats (Sec 102) for me, my wife, and 14 year-old daughter. I saw U2 in 1983 at the (now demolished) Music Hall with The Alarm as the opener. Then saw them in 1985 at the Summit (now Lakewood Church) with the Red Rockers as openers. Finally, saw them three times on the Joshua Tree tour...twice in Houston at the Summit with Lone Justice, and then in Austin at the Frank Erwin Center with the BoDeans. Casually followed them from Achtung Baby until Songs of Innocence. My interest got piqued again with this tour...my daughter has a near encyclopedic knowledge of the band and we just had to go to this show. I feel like I'm bringing her full circle cause we're going to see The Alarm near the end of July. :)  :)  :)

This will be my 4th RZ and I cannot wait!  Does anyone know of the time they will start letting people in?  Need to arrange a sitter and also want to make sure we get there early enough to get right up on the security barrier.

Edited by StinkyJay