Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Ticket purchasing issues on Ticketmaster.com - What can you do?

If any ticket purchasing issue on Ticketmaster.com happens, you should contact the TM help line ASAP.

http://help.ticketmaster.com/purchasing-tickets/

You should be able to get answers to most questionst with their FAQs - choose a topic or enter your question in the search box.

If you still have questions about an existing order, email Ticketmaster 24/7 or call us at 800-653-8000.

Fan Support Hours (your local time)

Mon - Fri: 9 AM - 9 PM

Sat: 9 AM - 8 PM

Sun: 9 AM - 6 PM

UPDATE : http://www.u2.com/help

If you have questions with ticket purchasing or using your presale access code, please contact the ticketing site Customer Service team directly:

North America 1-800-653-8000
United Kingdom
Dublin
Amsterdam
Paris
Berlin
Brussels
Barcelona
Rome

Edited by bigwave
UPDATE TO FAQ ON HELP PAGE

We have tried to get tickets all morning and just keep getting the message that there are no tickets that match our search. It is the first morning of the legacy members pre-sale. How can that be true?

How do I get in touch from The Netherlands. The phone number isn't working for me and I'm unable to buy my tickets once i've selected them.  I keep getting this message:  

Sorry, the map’s acting up.

Please use our app or another browser, or try again later.

I've tried with Explorer/Chrome and Safari!!!

Please help me!!!!!!

How do I get in touch from The Netherlands. The phone number isn't working for me and I'm unable to buy my tickets once i've selected them.  I keep getting this message:  

Sorry, the map’s acting up.

Please use our app or another browser, or try again later.

I've tried with Explorer/Chrome and Safari!!!

Please help me!!!!!!

check the NL for the customer service # and call them

I kept trying.  Chicago was a joke.  Tried the next closest and got GA for Cleveland. 

Ticketmaster really needs to get it's act together.  This happens all the time.  They just can't handle it.

We have tried to get tickets all morning and just keep getting the message that there are no tickets that match our search. It is the first morning of the legacy members pre-sale. How can that be true?

I was the same but discovered (too late) that you had to log in through u2.com

I have to be honest what happened to me this morning was a disgrace. Typical Ticketmaster. Here's my story....

I logged onto TM Ireland on time, visited the U2 ticketing page and around about 8.58 a clock ticker appeared counting down to when tickets would be available. As a Red Hill subscriber I was at the ready with my code to paste into the usual box once tickets appeared. Only thing is...no tickets appeared. Just a spinning 'loading' symbol. After about five mins I refreshed the page and links to all ticket types appeared but once you clicked on the I just got the standard 'no availability' message with no option to put my code in. I figured it was just a glitch that would get fixed but to no avail. After about an hour of refreshing the page I came back here to see what was up - I pretty quickly learned from various kind posters that you need to go into the site via u2.com. This is NEVER the case with TM Ireland presales. Anyway, now I know that I've been trying all day for Pitch 2. Ironically I wanted Red Zone but no hope there. But Pitch 2 would be great. Am just hoping that I'll get lucky in the "Wire" batch tomorrow. VERY VERY bad form from TM Ireland. AGAIN!

I have to be honest what happened to me this morning was a disgrace. Typical Ticketmaster. Here's my story....

I logged onto TM Ireland on time, visited the U2 ticketing page and around about 8.58 a clock ticker appeared counting down to when tickets would be available. As a Red Hill subscriber I was at the ready with my code to paste into the usual box once tickets appeared. Only thing is...no tickets appeared. Just a spinning 'loading' symbol. After about five mins I refreshed the page and links to all ticket types appeared but once you clicked on the I just got the standard 'no availability' message with no option to put my code in. I figured it was just a glitch that would get fixed but to no avail. After about an hour of refreshing the page I came back here to see what was up - I pretty quickly learned from various kind posters that you need to go into the site via u2.com. This is NEVER the case with TM Ireland presales. Anyway, now I know that I've been trying all day for Pitch 2. Ironically I wanted Red Zone but no hope there. But Pitch 2 would be great. Am just hoping that I'll get lucky in the "Wire" batch tomorrow. VERY VERY bad form from TM Ireland. AGAIN!

Similar TM problems here - empty handed for GA. :(

What gig were you trying for? I haven't given up home for tomorrow morning, we know how the system works now.

Vancouver

Don't give up. Try tomorrow when the Wire Group are released.

Thx. Will do.  Annoyed - what's the point of having 1st dibs/ legacy access if can't buy any GA?

Same happened with me, what makes it worse is my wife thought she would reserve 2 hotel rooms (going with friends) for 2 night in Dublin while they were still available , turns out she booked them by mistake and it's non refundable....£600 up the Swanny! And now it looks like this has limited our chance to get to a concert to this one. We wanted RZ a nice treat for her 50th Birthday, be lucky to get a GA now :(

Same happened with me, what makes it worse is my wife thought she would reserve 2 hotel rooms (going with friends) for 2 night in Dublin while they were still available , turns out she booked them by mistake and it's non refundable....£600 up the Swanny! And now it looks like this has limited our chance to get to a concert to this one. We wanted RZ a nice treat for her 50th Birthday, be lucky to get a GA now :(

You can get GA Pitch 1 tickets still using your code. But I'm holding out til tomorrow to see if GA Pitch 2 appear. 9am Irish time when Wire Group opens up.

Exactly the same here , no pitch 2 left by the time I figured out you need to go through u2.com , not normally the case on TM ireland , ended up buying pitch 1 , pretty Pi**ed off

Sorry to hear this spongebob - Hope you can get something w/o getting stiffed by touts

I got nada.  Nothing.   I'm not dumb, I have a United States Patent to my credit.  I can't figure out how to work with the Ticketmaster interface to use my very much paid for $50 subscription code.   Maybe I need to have a 15 year old teenager?   

WTH.  

I got nada.  Nothing.   I'm not dumb, I have a United States Patent to my credit.  I can't figure out how to work with the Ticketmaster interface to use my very much paid for $50 subscription code.   Maybe I need to have a 15 year old teenager?   

WTH.  

And , what's really annoying is that you see there are open tickets in lower sections, I have a code....what the hell is the problem?    

It took me 2 hours to buy my tickets. I finally bought from explorer browser and mobile full ticketmaster page.