Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Ticket purchasing issues on Ticketmaster.com - What can you do?

There are still Pitch 1 tickets available now for Dublin..just checked at 10.55 & 11.00.

Pitch 2 also!

Ahhhh Pitch 1 will have to do for me :)

DAy 2 and still not a sniff of a Red Zone ticket, I suppose it was a long shot anyway, wonder if there will be any RZ in the General sale on Monday?

Expressing my frustration this morning with Ticketmaster :angry: !!!

Logged on to purchase tickets as a U2.com member (wire presale ticket fan) for Croke Park Dublin gig at 9am for GA . Spent 1/2 hours on and off trying to get any ticket options /Best Available. Finally the best position I was given was at the end of the stadium in hogan stand?? how is this possible... considering they are not on general public release??? :o  :angry: .Decided to try the option of selecting the ticket plus additional u2 subscription member at an additional €50 cost..

And guess what got my tickets for Pitch 2 that I wanted!!!!

Complete fucking scam!! :angry:       

The scalpers that are ticketmaster have kept lots of tickets to sell themselves on their sister sites as usual .When is someone going to put a stop to this fraudu8lant company .They are not the only ones doing it either

Total scam. As a legacy fan, U2 suscriber for 12 years, I'm angry and totally unsatisfied. How I couldn't get floor tickets using my Red Hill code? I was sharp at 9:00 am yesterday. I ended up on second level of the stadium paying $360 (with taxes and commissions). I spoke with other legacy fans friends, all furious. Is Ticketmaster manipulating the offer by measuring demand on presales?

All iwanted was 2 ga tickets.  nothing.  this stadium show is worth skipping if i cant get tickets.  dont want to spend $200\ticket for stadium seats a mile away from the stage

Anyone else INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED trying get GA for Vancouver? I started trying immediately when the presale started and the only options TM is giving me are nosebleeds. NOTHING ELSE. I know U2 has thousands of fans, but there is no way that all GAs are sold out. 

I am trying the TM website linked through U2.com/tour, the TM app, the TM website through my phone, the TM website on my computer. Have cleared the cache each time I get "unable to process your request". Getting no love.

Anyone else sick of selecting storefronts and street signs and numbers? AHH!

Anyone else INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED trying get GA for Vancouver? I started trying immediately when the presale started and the only options TM is giving me are nosebleeds. NOTHING ELSE. I know U2 has thousands of fans, but there is no way that all GAs are sold out. 

I am trying the TM website linked through U2.com/tour, the TM app, the TM website through my phone, the TM website on my computer. Have cleared the cache each time I get "unable to process your request". Getting no love.

Anyone else sick of selecting storefronts and street signs and numbers? AHH!

Yep - me too. Day 2 Red hill group - zero GA for Vancouver.  Same as above

Total scam. As a legacy fan, U2 suscriber for 12 years, I'm angry and totally unsatisfied. How I couldn't get floor tickets using my Red Hill code? I was sharp at 9:00 am yesterday. I ended up on second level of the stadium paying $360 (with taxes and commissions). I spoke with other legacy fans friends, all furious. Is Ticketmaster manipulating the offer by measuring demand on presales?

Agreed. Same here.

I've been trying to get Seattle tickets all morning and nothing available. What's the point of a pre-sale if there's nothing to buy?

Edited by animail

I just get an error message from ticketmaster.ca after the captcha verification

We were unable to process your request. Try again later.   wanting Toronto GA, flights booked from the UK. Not happy, have tried on 4 different computers - who do I call - what can I do - very frustrated and getting a little angry to be honest.

Posted this on the Rose Bowl forum too, but hope this can help others:

In the "Wires" group, and from 9am PT (for LA Rose Bowl), there were no GAs available. BUT just tried 3 minutes ago, and GAs showed up! It's been a frustrating process, but do keep patient. I know someone else yesterday who had the same experience, got 2 nosebleeds first, then got 2 GAs later in the day. Keep trying!

Fwiw I used a mobile Ticketmaster app to get them. They also show up now in my desktop browser. EDIT: As some recommended, use Incognito/Private Browsing mode to keep trying Ticketmaster.com on your desktop. As for the mobile app, it also allows you to keep trying over and over again without giving you the Sorry we couldn't process blah blah message.

GARBAGE BEEN PURCHASING U2 TICKETS FOR 30 YEARS WHAT A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep same for me this is not acceptable

This is where Im at now

Please don’t refresh or start another search in a new browser tab,
or you’ll lose your place in line.

So one step closer I hope

We have tried to get tickets all morning and just keep getting the message that there are no tickets that match our search. It is the first morning of the legacy members pre-sale. How can that be true?

I went through the same thing all stinking morning, but then I tried buying through my Internet Explorer browser instead of Chrome and I got through immediately!!!!  4 GA tix purchased for Chicago at 2:20pm today!

I'm pretty iritated by the whole thing too.

Try Explorer instead of Chrome.  For whatever reason, Chrome gave me the same trouble all morning and I was just able to purchase 4 GA tix to Chicago through Explorer!!!

I kept trying through the TM website then tried through the TM app and was able to score GA tickets for Chicago at about 11:30CST.

Had issues with newer Edge browser where I'd got through the Capture "are you a human" process (also pretty unintuitive) only to immediately get "Unable to process request. Try again later" message twice. Fired up Internet Explorer, got through Capthca and then showed the Please wait and ticket logo. DO NOT REFRESH or browse away. I waited 9 or 10 minutes and it eventually came back with good seats for Seattle (this was 1/11). So stick it out and if on Windows, try in IE11 rather than newer browsers. Seems to do the trick.

I am having the same issues. I first saw the band in 1987 for this tour. Long time fans should not have so much trouble. The secondary market is keeping us from decent tickets at a reasonable price. Took my daughter to the 360 tour and would like to do it again. Help me out here!

use the app they said... its better than the website.... geez, I spent 7 hours and #Istillhaventfoundwhatimlookinfor,  well, actually I did AFTER getting off work but I hate, absolutely LOATHE ticketmaster. DC here I come.