Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Ticket purchasing issues on Ticketmaster.com - What can you do?

I am trying to get tickets in the presale for Pasadena show 2 and I am only able to access VIP tickets.  I only bought two tickets to the first show and am Red Hill group.  Please help.

Try clearing your cache, different browser, etc. And your code starts with U2JTA with no line through it, correct?

I am trying to get tickets in the presale for Pasadena show 2 and I am only able to access VIP tickets.  I only bought two tickets to the first show and am Red Hill group.  Please help.

Try clearing your cache, different browser, etc. And your code starts with U2JTA with no line through it, correct?

Yes it does.  

Yes it does.  

Tried it.  Same issue.  

Yes it does.  

Tried it.  Same issue.  

Sent you a message;

also if others are having problems:

If you have questions with the ticket purchasing or using your presale access code, please contact the ticketing site Customer Service team directly:

North America 1-800-653-8000

Here's the thing I don't get, which points to this being a f**ked up system:

I was on right at 9a today - as I was for the first Chicago show Wires presale (which I did NOT get tickets to). Right off the bat, as with then, I only saw tickets for $280 each. Too pricey for me. Very quickly that went to no tickets available. For 45 minutes I tried (can't tell you how many times I told them I was not a robot!). FYI - I was using the Ticketmaster app, which I've heard is the better way to go.

In my frustration, I texted my wife. I've seen every tour since 1983 and have been keen to see Joshua Tree revisited. I was starting to think it wasn't gonna happen.

Because my wife loves me and is awesome, she decided to take our code and try. She immediately found 3 GA tickets on her first request. 

WTF?!?!?!

While I'm THRILLED to have gotten those, I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth about the whole TM system (yet again). How does it work that I could try for 45 minutes and find nothing, where she can hop on 45 minutes into the presale and immediately find awesome tickets?!?! The randomness, and unpredictability - and possible inequity - really frustrates me, as both a consumer and lifelong U2 fan. It should work well for all, and be fair.

I've been trying to buy RZ in the Wires Presale.  I've gotten through maybe three times, but they were GA.

The rest of the time I get:

We were unable to process your request.

Try again later.

I'm using Safari, Chrome, and IE on different computers & tablets.

I tried to get RZ for Tampa during the presale but the best I could do was to get high priced seats. I tried again during the public sale, and to my amazement, I got 4 RZ tix! Makes me wonder why I subscribed to the fan club.

Now I'm stuck with $1252 worth of tix because I cannot sell or exchange the original tix I purchased via the fan club (I called TM and was told that they couldn't help me).

I'm sorta glad (but not really for everyone else sake) I wasnt the only one who had problems. Have a U2JTA code and never could get it to open just like many others it appears. Tried hundreds of times thursday and friday. Ticketmaster is absolutely ignorant anymore. I havent forgotten that they put Innocence and Experience tickets on sale the same day and time as the Foo Fighters then their entire site crashed and was useless for a good hour, but I at least eventually GOT tickets. Not this time though. Maybe tomorrow.