Sign in to follow this  
OutlandoGirl

Red Zone price for California shows?

Were the Red Zone tickets for Rose Bowl and Levi (Santa Clara) really $70?? That's what TM says. Same price as regular GA. Did anyone buy one for $70? I saw $350 as the Red Zone price for other cities mentioned in the forum.

I saw the same thing and ditched the tickets thinking they weren't Red Zone and then failing to get them again. They went quick at $70.

Edited by abcou

Red Zone showed as $350 for me (Seattle), and after I got GA tix and went back to check on pricing for a friend, I noticed the price dropped to $70 for Red Zone, which makes it the same price as GA tix.  Not cool!

It looks like there's (theoretically) some RZ for $70, but if they really exist, they're gone virtually instantaneously.  I'd bet money the large bulk of RZ are the VIP price--c. $350.

Were the Red Zone tickets for Rose Bowl and Levi (Santa Clara) really $70?? That's what TM says. Same price as regular GA. Did anyone buy one for $70? I saw $350 as the Red Zone price for other cities mentioned in the forum.

No 

it looked similar for Pitt but you had to pull down/select RedZone ticket package.  

Pretty sure the $70 RZ thing is an error and no such tickets really exist (sort of defeats the purpose of the charity element). Believe they were only available as package at $350/ticket.

YES I NOTICED THIS FOR BOSTON. WOUDL BE RIDICULOUS TO HAVE THEM BE THE SAME PRICE AS NORMAL GA. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM? DID ANY ONE GET RZ FOR BOSTON?

No, Red Zone tickets in Pasadena were definitely $350. My Visa card is absolutely sure of it, in fact.

If your confirmation email doesn't say Red Zone, it's not a Red Zone.

I regret getting the $280 seat tickets for the Rose Bowl show. Since i couldn't get them myself i had a friend get them for me. I figure Red Zone would be past 500. Ugh! 

I went straight to red zone at 9am for Santa Clara Levis stadium today and there were none available, ended up selecting 100 level for $91 incl fees

For the Rose Bowl I selected Red Zone right at 9am.   TM found me the 4 tickets and my check out showed $70 per.  I was under the impression they were red zone.   However, during check-out and my receipts do not say red zone.   They are section GA33.  i assume this is the regular general admission section.   OR perhaps GA33 is the red zone?  what does an actual red zone ticket say for section and row?

You bought regular GA tickets. Red Zone tickets say Section REDZNE. It will also say that the delivery method is Will Call.

Can confirm.

I have been trying today for 7 hours for either RedZone (preferred) or GA for Rosebowl. Still nothing available. Why do we pay $40/50 again??? Ridiculous and frustrating!