Sign in to follow this  
Beev

Why isn't my code working? (MERGED)

Put in my code earlier and searched for tickets and it went through but said none available and try again, however the code is not working now? Is there anyone on here who can do anything about this please?

Hi thanks for the reply it starts with U2JTBA and I realise that Wires supposed to start tomorrow but there was an option that said Wires Pre-sale plus £5.95 per ticket so I put code in and it went through but said to retry as site was busy but when I went back in says code invalid? What I'm concerned about now is if the code doesn't work in the morning. Thanks.

clicked on buy tickets link on U2.com site, was taken to ticketmaster.  Received message from ticketmaster that code was invalid?  I haven't purchased any tickets

Edited by cinmell

delete cache and cookies, close browser. reopen and try again from the U2.com tour page...

let us know how it goes

Yes, that's where I'm having the trouble.  When I go on full site, I get message unable to process request and I've deleted cache and cookies several times.  

Edited by cinmell

Guys...

Also make sure you're entering the code in the CORRECT PLACE.  If you have a WIRES code you need to enter it in that section - Especially on the TM APP.  Just make sure you're putting it in the right place.  

Desktop browser I'm getting unable to process request message, mobile app I get invalid code message

Same thing happened to me for the Boston show as I reported in this thread http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/34317-wow-this-stinkssec-300s-only-seconds-into-boston-presale/. I eventually got in, but it did not work on my PC laptop, my droid phone or my ipad (app) for the first 5 minutes of the presale. Finally at 9:05 it accepted it. Everything at that point was sold out.

Same thing happened to me for the Boston show as I reported in this thread http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/34317-wow-this-stinkssec-300s-only-seconds-into-boston-presale/. I eventually got in, but it did not work on my PC laptop, my droid phone or my ipad (app) for the first 5 minutes of the presale. Finally at 9:05 it accepted it. Everything at that point was sold out.

I was also trying for Boston.  Only wanted 2 GA's.  nothing now.  So frustrated

Guys...

Also make sure you're entering the code in the CORRECT PLACE.  If you have a WIRES code you need to enter it in that section - Especially on the TM APP.  Just make sure you're putting it in the right place.  

I definitely entered it into the right place as the box opens in the firefox browser asking for the code. I know that I did not enter it wrong because I had it copied and pasted. I also checked it so many times I have the code memorized by now. And it eventually took it at 9:05, but as I already mentioned everything was long gone by then. Same goes for the iPad and my droid. Hoping they announce another show and I can use my code for that now that it is working. Otherwise, I will not be seeing them this go around. I refuse to pay scalpers.

Call U2 Customer Service at +1-855 867-5297 (inside the US) +001-949-333-4825 (outside the US).

ticketmaster is saying my code is invalid.  Simply copy and paste from my U2.com log on, with no extra spaces.

UNREAL.

When you copy and paste it adds an extra invisible digit, that is something I noticed it was doing yesterday so I just tapped back one space on my keyboard and that worked, but didn't help much with regards to securing tickets right away but at least it allowed me to proceed to the next screen. Another thing is rather than copy and pasting try typing out the entire code in the box but it is case sensitive, so it has to look exactly as it appears so make sure it is all capital letters except the last digit is lower case.

Any suggestions on who to contact if my pre-sale code doesn't work?  

More to the point, who do I contact here to get a refund for my "membership"?

I'm going to rose bowl show and only bought two tickets and tried to sign back on but it wont unlock my "wired group" and says this promotion no longer has tickets.

Is my promotional code not working right, or is there really not tickets left for Rose bowl show? Ticketmaster and the u2 merchandise number were completely unhelpful!

Thanks!!!

Edited by Jdsimons5