Sign in to follow this  
ksjones

More than 4 tickets in presale?

Ticketmaster is allowing me to purchase 2 tickets for a 3rd show with Red Hill code - I'm not going to in case it's audited and they bump one of my other shows, just wondering if anyone has run into this issue today?  Interesting as I can get all the way through to the purchase page.  I had to input my code for both shows I did purchase (Dublin, Toronto), and it says Red Hill presale on the TM receipt, so I've definitely used the code today.

Edited by ksjones

from the U2.com. Relevant part in bold:

Take care of this email and don't let anyone access this code who might use it against your wishes. It is for your personal use only and cannot be transferred/used by anyone else. All ticketing code use is audited and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription. Please be aware that some ticketing will be paperless – details on the ticketing site.

This happened to someone I know personally. Their card was charged and Ticketmaster MONTHS LATER, refunded the money and canceled the tickets without any notice. It's definitely audited closely.