Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

Chicago facebook Group

Not taking away from the amazing group of people here on the Zoo Forums but we have a good group of about 300 or so people on Facebook for Chicago.  It is a group that was formed for the IE Tour and now have shifted over to The Joshua Tree Tour.   I have just become the new admin of the group and we plan pre and post show get togethers, have great discussions, help each other, and all that fun stuff.   If interested here is the link to join.

Mods:  If I am over stepping my bounds by posting this, I apologize and you can take down.

LINK:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/U2ieTourChicago/

Not taking away from the amazing group of people here on the Zoo Forums but we have a good group of about 300 or so people on Facebook for Chicago.  It is a group that was formed for the IE Tour and now have shifted over to The Joshua Tree Tour.   I have just become the new admin of the group and we plan pre and post show get togethers, have great discussions, help each other, and all that fun stuff.   If interested here is the link to join.

Mods:  If I am over stepping my bounds by posting this, I apologize and you can take down.

LINK:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/U2ieTourChicago/

no problems at all. Tell them we said hola.

Will be there with 8 mates from Calgary celebrating our friend Kevin's 50th birthday, doing both shows so hoping to hit some pre and post concert events! Big road trip for us as we are doing Vancouver, Seattle, Chicago, Toronto and finishing in Dublin, will be epic!!

Johnny

I'm trying to join it too but I can't  seem to get the link to work....what is the exact name of it 

What time will folks be lining up for GA?  I recall for 360 getting in line around 10am the day of and still was able to get a decent spot inside the inner circle.  And at United Center for I&E there was an unofficial sign up sheet for a spot in line. Y'all think that will occur for this tour too. Thanks!

I would definitely like to chat about line up process if anyone is up for it. Chicago for Soldier Field the last few times and the United Center they seemed to let the fans figure it out as long as we all kept it nice. :) I am coming in from Omaha and plan to arrive around 4-5am but last few times people put their names on the a list days ahead of time and showed up day of at some set time. To me, it doesn't seem fair to the die hards that can't be there days before hand but are willing to put in their time in line from early morning on, you know?

4 hours ago, LISA_FANGMAN said:

I would definitely like to chat about line up process if anyone is up for it. Chicago for Soldier Field the last few times and the United Center they seemed to let the fans figure it out as long as we all kept it nice. :) I am coming in from Omaha and plan to arrive around 4-5am but last few times people put their names on the a list days ahead of time and showed up day of at some set time. To me, it doesn't seem fair to the die hards that can't be there days before hand but are willing to put in their time in line from early morning on, you know?

I am 100% positive the line will have started at least the day before. But the wonderful thing about stadium tours is you can line up the day of and still get a good view, even a good chance at rail.

What time are GA folks arriving to line up for the Show? I attended the I+E Show at the United Center and the Unofficial GA Line was VERY WELL organized.  I hope that it's similar at Soldier Field.  Looking forward to meeting some great folks! ACHTUNG BABIES!!!!