Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

censoredally

How is the new member-side forum?

I am also very curious to know how the new member-side forum is. Did it keep most of the old folders? Is there much that is newly added? Do people seem to

like it?

It's not very user friendly LOL! The band members' forums are very hidden. Some of the forums are still there like the general, games, clubs, techs...they grouped certain forums into one so now they are subforums. There's a cooking forum too LOL!

There are already 5 pages of threads in the general section. U2 topics are in race with the "how to" threads though. I can say that the generalfeeling is that peeps enjoy the album quite much.

Glad to hear that! I was looking around for more chat about it here and did not see it immediately. It is hidden in the thread titled "I listenedtwice...," which was started by someone who doesn't like the work very much. Most people seem to. :) I am sure the band and producers are verypleased with the feedback. Almost all of the press reviews have been very positive too.

We're all just trying to get used to the place. How's things over here on the freeside? I do like the new font color and styles and the smilies.

There are changes on the other side. Where it once was that there were individual forums for each band member, now you just click on the thread that saysBand members and choose from the drop down menu which band member forum you would like to go to. It's not bad.

Same goes a song lyrics/album/music forum.

Still getting used to it all. image

LifeFactory wrote:

LOL! Recipes for U2 tarts?
:D

hey! now we're talking, thats what im after!!! lolimage

i like the subscriber side better, in terms of the color. its easier on the eyes and i like the black and reds.. heh.

at least i get to enjoy its colorful glory when i watch Meerkat post.

goddamnit, and my new electroshrooms look so cool with the other background, too. lol STAB!!!!

so the subsrciber side looks different from this free side? now i'm even more curious....i hope they solve my prob soon.... my zoo-family thread"downstairs" has already passed the 1000 posts and i'm stuck up here...

patience patience......

i honestly dont think this free sections gonna survive right. its just kind of ... here. and the colors are crap and i think its kinda messed up how they haveit divided up between free and sub side.

at least give us the same non-eye killing colors, and a couple more sub-forums. perhaps.

but, other than that.. the sub section just has more people flocking to it with much better topics and discussions, a few extra forums, and a cooking forum.yeah.. i dont know, either. lol.

troubadour wrote:

1000 posts already?? who has enough time to do that in such a short time. Maybe i work too much.

yeah....surprised me too when i heard but apparently you'd only be moved into the clubs section after you passed the 1000 posts...andheck....we're a fanatic bunch of nutters. new album, tour coming up, people flying to london to hopefully catch the rumoured roof topgig....basically....just a lot to discuss :-)

cockatoo wrote:

troubadour wrote:

1000 posts already?? who has enough time to do that in such a short time. Maybe i work too much.

yeah....surprised me too when i heard but apparently you'd only be moved into the clubs section after you passed the 1000 posts...and heck....we're a fanatic bunch of nutters. new album, tour coming up, people flying to london to hopefully catch the rumoured roof top gig....basically....just a lot to discuss :-)

is this with those who are subscribers? or also free members? i had way over 1,000 posts...on both eyeball and this one.

TheFungusAmongus wrote:

cockatoo wrote:

troubadour wrote:

yeah....surprised me too when i heard but apparently you'd only be moved into the clubs section after you passed the 1000 posts...and heck....we're a fanatic bunch of nutters. new album, tour coming up, people flying to london to hopefully catch the rumoured roof top gig....basically....just a lot to discuss :-)

is this with those who are subscribers? or also free members? i had way over 1,000 posts...on both eyeball and this one.

subscribers as far as i know. i'm not exactly sure what the other criteria is to be able to join the clubs section but we used to be down in international(= dutch thread). we reached the max there years ago and baja had to keep on starting new threads for us. apparently (in the old zoo in any case), the threadsin the clubs section can take more abuse....but even then we managed to reach the max on our thread. you should check it out some time....we all communicate indutch but are a welcoming bunch ;-) (if you pop in there (dutch treat) then send them my greetings (from t@rR€L (or justplain Denis)

cockatoo wrote:

TheFungusAmongus wrote:

cockatoo wrote:

troubadour wrote:

subscribers as far as i know. i'm not exactly sure what the other criteria is to be able to join the clubs section but we used to be down in international (= dutch thread). we reached the max there years ago and baja had to keep on starting new threads for us. apparently (in the old zoo in any case), the threads in the clubs section can take more abuse....but even then we managed to reach the max on our thread. you should check it out some time....we all communicate in dutch but are a welcoming bunch ;-) (if you pop in there (dutch treat) then send them my greetings (from
(or just plain Denis)

smokin.gif hello cockatoo!!!

how are you doing in the free community????

you're being missed in DUTCH TREAT !!!!frown.gif

I'm already a fan of you!!laugh.gif

having so much fun with all the new tools here....roll.gif

hope the message in tech support helps!!

enjoy your FREE life for a while.....laugh.gifblue_butterfly.gif

sweet dreams for now....tired.gif

byeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

voordat pistache zich ermee kon bemoeien heeft jr ons draadje kunnen plaatsen....LOL;-)

How long does it take from forking over the cash to actually seeing the paid forums? Everything went black and I now have a button up top that says webmail but

that is all the changes I see. Oh, and the webmail button goes to another sign in that fails every time I try. *sigh* I need some chocolate...

RELEASE NLOTH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif

WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN.............bored.gif

Yeah...I didn't quite understand the purpose of the Recipes section. I haven't ventured in there yet, so maybe there are some things in there that areworthwhile though?

cockatoo wrote:

TheFungusAmongus wrote:

cockatoo wrote:

troubadour wrote:

subscribers as far as i know. i'm not exactly sure what the other criteria is to be able to join the clubs section but we used to be down in international (= dutch thread). we reached the max there years ago and baja had to keep on starting new threads for us. apparently (in the old zoo in any case), the threads in the clubs section can take more abuse....but even then we managed to reach the max on our thread. you should check it out some time....we all communicate in dutch but are a welcoming bunch ;-) (if you pop in there (dutch treat) then send them my greetings (from
(or just plain Denis)

Denis!! gevonden!! :-))

muis wrote:

RELEASE NLOTH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN.............

imageMORNING MUISSIE!!! nice to see a familiar face up here :-)

I'M WAITING FOR THE MAIL DUDE (OR DUDETTE) AS WELL!!! (they'll be delivering it to my work :-))))))

muis wrote:

voordat pistache zich ermee kon bemoeien heeft jr ons draadje kunnen plaatsen....LOL;-)

hihihi....heeeeeel goed gedaan image

cockatoo wrote:

muis wrote:

RELEASE NLOTH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif

WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN.............
bored.gif

tongue.gif
MORNING MUISSIE!!! nice to see a familiar face up here :-)

I'M WAITING FOR THE MAIL DUDE (OR DUDETTE) AS WELL!!! (they'll be delivering it to my work :-))))))
well...postman didn't ring twice......frown.gif

waiting for DHL I think...............eek.gif